Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-16-2016, 09:59 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Crafty Goals for 2017

I don't really make New Years' resolutions, but I do give myself some goals at the beginning of each year and work on them as the year goes by.

My goal for 2016 was to make and share 100 (non-DT) cards on my blog and I've met it! It might not seem like much compared to the amazing crafters that share a new card every day, but I'm still looking for that perfect balance of tackling life responsibilities and being crafty.

For 2017, my main goal is pretty simple, but I'm nonetheless very excited about it. My goal is to use up as much of my stash as I can in one year. I've got a couple of projects in mind to continue to inspire me (stash kits, as well as a couple of personal blog challenges/features), and I'm going to see how long I can go without making a single crafty order. At some point, I imagine I'll need some adhesive refills, but I'll be trying to stretch what I've got for as long as I can.

My secondary goal for 2017 is to take the time to interact more with crafters. I have this tendency to be a lurker - so I don't comment much on projects and ideas that inspire me. And I really should!

Do you have any crafty goals for 2017? I'd love to read about them!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 10:12 AM   #2  
Kookie Creator

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I am so with you on your goals. I have already reached out to find crafting friends as I tend to be a loner. I love sharing, but get lazy interacting. I had three local gals respond to real time plea on SCS. We will meet for coffee and share.
I do like your first goal of using stash. I know I will find it difficult to stop buying as I am still looking for some rounding out of my collection. But using the papersand bling supplies looks very doable. I do like attainable goals Good luck with yours. We can touch base from time t time as to how we are doing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 11:10 AM   #3  
hdp
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

My goal for 2017 is to participate in at least three SCS challenges a week using only things I currently own. I recently retired so hopefully I will have plenty of time to meet my goal and use up some of my stash!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 11:29 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I too would like to use up as much of my stash as I can! Ihave volunteered to make birthday cards and welcome cards for the residents where I work and I volunteered to make the thank you cards for the auxillary. I would also like to start working on Christmas card for the Caring Hearts card drive earlier in the year. I have a great stash of paper, ink, stamps and embellishments so I should be able to meet this years goals!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 12:16 PM   #5  
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Organization

Nice ask, OP

This is going to be a huge job because I have my stamping and art stuff and equipment spread out in every room of my house except for the bathroom LOL.

But I know it will be like shopping to go through all of my stuff (fun fun fun) and I'm sure I'm going to have some 'what was I thinking?' laughs as well.

I will be ecstatic to finally have the space that I need to enjoy creating and to know what I have and to know where to find it. Ecstatic I tell ya........

I am so looking forward to this.......longgggg overdue.......

And I can gift and/or sell whatever I am not going to use so others will benefit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 04:11 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 290 Likes on 114 Posts

One and ONLY goal: MAKE time (because I can never find any) to MAKE things!

There are other things on my "that would be nice" list:
* comment on cards in the gallery
* post to my blog
* stop buying things
* join in challenges

Those may/may not happen, but I'm DETERMINED to accomplish the ONE AND ONLY GOAL!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 04:21 PM   #7  
Gallery Gazer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I stopped subscribing to Pape Pumpkin just this month because I never use it all and I NEED TO USE!! So I'm with you! A few years ago a few of us here challenged ourselves to use sets we rarely or never used, and to list pictures. That was very doable because we had each other to be accountable to. Since then I have gotten more sets.... and need to do it again. I just plain need to create more period!

Last year I was inspired to make a Bunch of cards to sell for a fund raiser and they went like hot cakes at our church. Maybe I will do that again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 05:51 PM   #8  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 186 Likes on 88 Posts

Using the stash is a great goal! This year, I made a ton of 6x6 cards. I used all of my 12x12 cardstock that I've had for years (at least 6 or 7). Then I took out a 12x12 paper pack that I bought probably 10 years ago, and made envelopes for the cards. I was so excited! I used almost the whole pad.
Excited to see what I can clear out in 2017.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

At the age of 76 my goal is to get up every day and spend it peacefully. If I get to church, bible study, spend it with friends or craft that will be an added bonus. (In truth I do go to church, bible study, am a mentor mom at MOPS, attend an SU group, have a wonderful stamp club I belong to and often have friends over to craft with me in my stamp room. I am so blessed and thankful.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 08:21 PM   #10  
Insane Embellisher

Ohh I already like this thread! I have some goals in my mind. The first one is to start a journal which will be combination of bullet journal/art journal/brush lettering etc etc.. I feel I am too "tight" when it comes to crafting and need to loosen up.. Second I need to organise all my craft stuff. I am looking forward to this as once I do this, I will be able to use my stash more. Third is to participate atleast once a month in any of the SCS challenges and lastly, join BRAK. 2017 I have high hopes!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #11  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnewithaneView Post
Using the stash is a great goal! This year, I made a ton of 6x6 cards. I used all of my 12x12 cardstock that I've had for years (at least 6 or 7). Then I took out a 12x12 paper pack that I bought probably 10 years ago, and made envelopes for the cards. I was so excited! I used almost the whole pad.
Excited to see what I can clear out in 2017.
What a great idea! I also have some 12*12 pads which I couldn't stop from buying and hardly used them. Will try and use them to make envelopes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 02:46 AM   #12  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Great thread!

First, I'd like to stretch my stuff in 2017. For me, waking and exercising the creative brain takes sticking with something for a long time. I'd like to use one stamp set five or ten or even more ways - the geometrics, especially, or florals or leaves. This will also save $$.

Second, I'd like to create a weird cooking/cleaning planner, with watercolor/markers/stamps, etc. This would get me out of more random cleaning what catches my attention, and eating too much carry out, even though some restaurants we use are good.

I'm so distractable, and even selecting a recipe drives me bonkers. Having a fun, colorful structure might help. I even have a cute housekeeping stamp set.

Third, I'd like to craft four or five days a week, whether I want to or not. Just get up there and do something, not wait for the mood or event to hit.

I've posted this inspiration for stretching my stuff before. It's from Laura Bassen. (laurafadora/doublestick heaven), from a video interview on onlinecardclasses, Jennifer McGuire's and Kristina Werner's site.

"When I wasn't doing this for a job, I only had a small amount of stuff, since I was very frugal, and only bought what I absolutely loved. And when I had that, I'd push the creativity level with each product - not just two times, not just three, and would find - oh my gosh - you could really push the envelope when you stay at a product. I knew if I pushed, something amazing could come out, but I don't have the time to push to do a second and a third and a fourth project with one product. And I know it deserves that."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 03:56 AM   #13  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

One last thought: stretching my stuff can lead to more creativity and satisfaction. Saving money is a side effect of that process.

So it begins with a positive rather than a negative. Less is more.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 04:37 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 358 Likes on 197 Posts

We moved here 1 1/2 yrs ago and I didn't think too much of it when I gave the ladies at the post office a Christmas card the other day. The excitement on their faces! I went back a couple days later and they had put it up on the wall behind them. It was the only one there. I enjoy bringing a smile to peoples faces. I will be making more cards this year to give to neighbors and church family and those people in our lives who think they go unnoticed.
I agree with Kate - I want to spend each day in a peaceful atmosphere and being with friends. I turn off the news many times when the hatred is the top news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 05:24 AM   #15  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 587 Likes on 240 Posts

I plan to quit card making, except for Christmas cards, and focus 100% of my crafting time and mojo on scrapbooking. I got lots of pages done in 2016 but it was it bits and pieces and I want to REALLY scrap in 2017.
Mary Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 06:16 AM   #16  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate StampsView Post
my goal is to get up every day and spend it peacefully

Amen to that, sister
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 07:01 AM   #17  
Stampin' Fool

Location: Michigan ( where else can you point out where you live on your hand)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. Using my "Million Dollar" inventory is high on my 2017 Goals. 2. Look for Ideas for things I already have.
I'm like an addict.I obsess over an item I want and then buy it, bring it home put it away and go on to
wanting something else. It's beyond ridiculous!! I watch You Tube, Look in the Gallery here, (but I rarely look at sets I already have) and find new things to need.

3. Make more then one card at a time while I have supplies out
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 10:33 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 252 Likes on 177 Posts

My goal for 2017 is to make more cards and send them into publications. The last time I sent anything in was LAST January so I need to send more in. I only send my cards to Just Cards. Maybe I need to send in to other publications as well. If your cards are picked you get a free magazine that month and depending on which stamps you use, you tell that stamp company and sometimes they will give you free product as well.

I also want to participate in more blog challenges. I've been doing this for about a month and it makes me get my old stamps out that haven't seen ink in awhile! Some of the blogs give out prizes if you win so that's always fun to win new things too. I hadn't blogged in a long time but doing these challenges, I now blog once a day and i'm really enjoying it.

I also love to send cards each month to Love Notes Fairy. Click here for more info https://jenniferbelthoff.com/love-notes-fairy/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 11:23 AM   #19  
Mad Swapper

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Organize and de-clutter my back bedroom, already stacked high with disorganized craft treasures. Then get the stamps off the dining room table.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 01:02 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Since I'm going to college right now, my spare time is at a premium. My 2017 goal is to spend as much time crafting as I do on Pinterest and Facebook. In fact, I'd like to do more. Unfortunately, some evenings the only thing I have energy to do is spend time on the Web.

I also want to use up a lot of my stuff before buying more.

I also plan to do more scrapbooking and less card making. I scrapbook in chronological order (I do events as they happen) and I did a page yesterday of something we did five years ago. I'm five years behind. Plus I need to make my oldest son's scrapbook of his pictures and clippings of his time in high school cross country. So I have plenty to keep me busy without having to go out and buy anything new.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 07:01 PM   #21  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by CicicaraView Post
Organize and de-clutter my back bedroom, already stacked high with disorganized craft treasures. Then get the stamps off the dining room table.
Have you been peeking in my house? I should make the same resolution.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 10:41 PM   #22  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm not tempted by new stamps and supplies lately....I like what I see but I have enough that either I have something similar or I just need to use what I already have!

It makes me feel good not to buy.

So my goal is to continue to use what I have. I'm not on a spending freeze but want to get joy out of what I have. Being mindful of all the beautiful supplies I Already have feels great!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 03:50 AM   #23  
Die Cut Diva

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I know I will still buy stuff during the year, thats a given. BUT, I also want to use up some of the stash I've had forever, and this year, if I know I will not use it ever again,then it's getting donated.I've done this once or twice in the last few years, but I still have I stuff I kept, because 'one day...'. My one absolute rule is that I won't buy paper pads ever again! I have so many- especially Christmas ones, but i rarely touch them. So no more of them, and get the ones I have used!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 05:32 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

A thought occurred to me while reading everyone else's "use up the stash" goals: If I accomplish my One and Only goal, then that will be a natural by-product, as well - double win!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 07:02 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

ditto for me trying to get my teeny-tiny space organized and find those damn alcohol inks I know I bought!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 07:32 AM   #26  
Insane Embellisher

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Good topic, I have been purging my stuff this year in fits and starts but I still have too much stuff. I find it hard to find space on my big table to actually work. My goal is to actually finish the purge so I can work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 03:04 PM   #27  

Quote:

Originally Posted by k dunbrookView Post
ditto for me trying to get my teeny-tiny space organized and find those damn alcohol inks I know I bought!!

LOL and if you're like me, you bought those alcohol inks at least twice and can't find any of them HAHAHA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 05:30 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

For 2016, my goal was to focus on happy mail cards for shut-ins at my church and for residents at the nursing home where my step-dad lives. Friends and family mostly got bought birthday and anniversary cards and I bought most Christmas cards, but it was worth it - I found it gave me great joy and both the shut-ins and the nursing home staff appreciated having the cards to give out. Shut-in cards were mostly 4.25" square or A2 size - nursing home cards were all 3.75" square.

Sooooooo....

For 2017, I plan on continuing this project, but the new goal would be to try to use the same stamps to make both a 3.75" square and either a 4.25" square or A2 card so that I can get more cards made without all the extra design time needed to make 2 totally different cards.

My second goal is to try to do a few more Christmas card challenges so that I have to buy fewer cards without making myself nuts trying to get everything done. This is kind of a stretch goal, but a goal, none-the-less.

My final goal is to try to downsize my crafty stuff by at least 25% by the end of the year - use it up, donate it, sell it - whatever it takes. I'm planning to look for a new smaller (hopefully less expensive) apartment, so I really need to downsize over all, but especially in my craft room.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 06:11 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am so glad to stumble on my this is thread. It is enjoyable to hear everyone's goal for 2017. My goals are similar to most of the ones here. Basically, craft more and spend less money by using what I have on hand. I am going to unsubscribe to emails and newsletters that tempt me to purchase stuff on impulse.

This year for Christmas I created a few scrapbook projects and discovered how much I miss doing layouts. I have been going to college for the past 2 years and graduated in November. During that time I occasionally crafted cards for family member birthdays. Other than that I didn't have much time to do anything else. Now that I have my life back and a job that I love I hope to get my creative juices flowing again.

I want to devote more time to scrap booking and mixed media projects. I also love altering items. I plan to continue card making however, I am not going to stress over certain amounts to get done on any project. I want to use my electronic die cutters more and use my vintage style typewriter with my projects. I also plan to use my sewing machine more in 2017.

I would love to try some new meals and plan to create 1-2 new recipes a month. I need to focus on healthier meals that taste good. Additionally, I plan and already have started exercising again.

My biggest focus will be to spend time doing my devotions and also tracking my days/months using my planner that I recently purchased. I realize that I may not meet all my goals however, I can at least try to reach as many as I can and want.

Best of luck to everyone on this thread and your goals fo 2017.

I am a life artist and love it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 07:19 PM   #30  
Polyshrink Goddess

I like your goals! I need to use my stash, mostly the paper part. For other goals I'd like to work on my Etsy shop, it needs more canvases.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2016, 07:26 AM   #31  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

A goal of mine for this year - TO MAKE A BIG MESS IN MY CRAFT ROOM. I want to loosen up creatively. I've become so rigid and perfectionistic, that I've lost some of the joy I used to get with card making. Everything has to coordinate so perfectly, be aligned so evenly, tied tightly, placed in the exact right location, and be trendy, oh my gosh the pressure! And I'm such a stickler for putting things away as soon as I'm done using them - in the middle of a making a card. My goal is to MAKE A MESS AND SIT THERE AND ENJOY IT. To make a card where the ribbon, the ink, the card-stock, the patterned paper, and the embellishments don't all match, but are instead a range of colors that I love just for the sake of loving them. I want crafting to be fun again - I want to see glitter on the floor and smile, I want to see a card whose image isn't perfectly centered and be ok with it, and I want to be accept the fact that no matter how many water-coloring and brush lettering supplies I buy, that doesn't mean it will make me better. It means I will go broke. Lol. I just want crafting to be about being imperfect again. I'm smiling just thinking about it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2016, 08:29 AM   #32  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This question was asked on another forum recently, and here's what I'm thinking about for 2017.

Use what I have and buy less

Get rid of what I don't use
Simplify my crafting
Learn to watercolor, practice more often
Learn print making with lino cuts so that I can design on my own
Make more time for needle art
Move away from relying on die cuts and papers
Hand craft whenever possible
Doodle every day in my planner More bible journaling
Work on hand lettering Start a card ministry at church
Take a few crafty-related classes

Wow, a dozen goals? I may be too ambitious this year! Maybe I need to look at last year's resolutions and see how I did. ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2016, 04:15 PM   #33  
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 602 Likes on 422 Posts

I would love to use what I have bought. If I am not using something I need to get rid of it. I enjoy scrapbooking and want to spend time doing that. I try to have friends over for craft day once a month, I need to make that a priority! I also need to spend more time actually crafting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2016, 04:41 PM   #34  
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 602 Likes on 422 Posts

I want to send out the cards I have in my stash too! And then make some to send!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2016, 04:44 PM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine773View Post
A goal of mine for this year - TO MAKE A BIG MESS IN MY CRAFT ROOM. I want to loosen up creatively. I've become so rigid and perfectionistic, that I've lost some of the joy I used to get with card making. Everything has to coordinate so perfectly, be aligned so evenly, tied tightly, placed in the exact right location, and be trendy, oh my gosh the pressure! And I'm such a stickler for putting things away as soon as I'm done using them - in the middle of a making a card. My goal is to MAKE A MESS AND SIT THERE AND ENJOY IT. To make a card where the ribbon, the ink, the card-stock, the patterned paper, and the embellishments don't all match, but are instead a range of colors that I love just for the sake of loving them. I want crafting to be fun again - I want to see glitter on the floor and smile, I want to see a card whose image isn't perfectly centered and be ok with it, and I want to be accept the fact that no matter how many water-coloring and brush lettering supplies I buy, that doesn't mean it will make me better. It means I will go broke. Lol. I just want crafting to be about being imperfect again. I'm smiling just thinking about it!
Best.resolution.EVER!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2016, 06:20 PM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 122 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread, so I think I'll put some of my ideas down:

Actually GET STARTED with Bible Journaling and Art Journaling (they will overlap). I've been watching videos and collecting supplies for a couple years now. It's time to BEGIN!!

Make at least 3 (5 would be better) cards with each new stamp set I buy. I'm an SU demo and I buy a lot, but sadly, some stamp sets retire before seeing ink, and that's SAD! Not that I don't use my retired stamps - I do, quite often! But I need to make cards with the stamps while they're current.

When I do get excited about some non-SU stuff and buy it (Crazy Birds, Crazy Dogs, some adorable booklover stamps from MFT for example), USE THEM before buying any more!!

Make up my Paper Pumpkin Kits (and some older Simon Says kits)!!

Donate cards! I've never been a big card-sender - I started making cards because I found scrapbooking too stressful (maybe that sounds weird, but it's true!) and it's a smaller "canvas". I do send cards (sent out 85 Christmas cards today - mostly one-of-a-kind), but I miss Operation Write Home and I need to donate some cards so others can enjoy what I've made.

Get better organized! I don't get rid of my retired stamp sets, so I need a better system for storing them (accessories too - like ribbon!). Currently I have a Stamp Room, and our Library has become the "Stamp Room Annex" - DH has said that he'll put up shelving in the closet in that room if I think I could get all the stamping stuff that's in there IN the closet and not in piles around the room. Yeah, he still reads in the recliner in there, but there's stamping stuff in piles around the room!!
~ Susan - Celebrating 19 years as an SU demo! Grammy to Anna 15, Elizabeth 14, Nora 12, Abigail 12, Kendall 10 , Isaac 10, Evan 7, and Hudson 3 with me in my avatar Proud to be SCS Fan Club Member since the beginning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2016, 05:01 AM   #37  
Watercolor Wizard

I am embarrassed to say that my craft room (the smallest bedroom in a not so big house) has become a room where I throw stuff when people are coming over. It is a disaster. When I want to craft, I tiptoe in, grab what I need, and craft either on the kitchen, or dining room table.
The only way to clean it up is to pull it all out in the hallway and go through it. I need to get rid of my husband for a day or two, and do thus.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2016, 02:24 AM   #38  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Spend more time in my craft room and use what I have. Organize better so I don't spend so much time searching for something.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2016, 04:41 AM   #39  
Stampin' Fool

Received 279 Likes on 79 Posts

I am looking forward to the New Year, out with old and in with the new...Like a lot of you I will be using products (tools and mediums) I already have. I need to purge a lot of old wood mounted stamps that I don't use. I signed up for Simon Says kit club for 2017 as a way to and update my clear stamp collection. I plan on reorganizing my studio/office. I want to participate in more SC challenges and swaps throughout the year. In addition to working on art/motivational journals.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2016, 05:05 AM   #40  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

OH Resolutions!!! I have a few; more watercolor painting, start Christmas cards earlier than August (I usually make/send 60 or so and accomplished the 50 mark this last year), Get caught-up with Scrapbooking (about 3 years behind), complete a couple of projects for gifts, one for March and one for June for my Great Grandson and Grandson,clean out my craft room closet and get it organized again (sell some of that stuff), get ready to teach my first Mixed Media Art Journal class for a local community class (6 weeks long)...the list could go on but I need to be realistic and not overdo the goals. Need to hold my self accountable to accomplish them. Happy New Year to us all and good luck in meeting our goals!!! We might need reminders during the year to stay focused don't you think?

Eloise

Last edited by ejluyk; 12-21-2016 at 05:06 AM.. Reason: typing errors
Reply With Quote Likes