View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 02:34 AM   #1
specialkx3
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Sketch Challenge 67

Hi Ladies! I'm so excited to be hostessing this week's Sketch Challenge! I thought I'd be really early, but by the looks of the stalking thread, I'm late instead!

Borrowing the existing REMINDER: Please put SC67 in your keywords box when you upload your card so when it’s typed into the gallery search box - your card will come up with the others. Link only the card for this challenge, not your gallery! Double check your links, the site has been doing some very strange things lately! Reminder – NO uploading on Sunday! If you need help with uploading a card - check the MASTER THREAD

Now for the fun! I absolutely LOVED up4stampin2's (aka Nicki) "Slightly Cracked"....the sentiment especially "cracked me up"!! The opening is in the middle, behind the main image! Too fun!! I went ahead and made mine (which has the image more centered than hers did) so I could post pics that show it opened & closed (they're pending so I'm attaching thumbnails). Mine was an 8.5"x5.5" piece of cardstock, scored at 2 1/8" in on both ends.

Have FUN!! I can't wait to see what you talented bunch of ladies come up with!

Leslie

Example closed

Example open

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc67.jpg   sc67-nc.jpg  
Click here for the scoop!
My itty bitty GALLERY. Comment, please!

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!