Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-07-2015, 06:22 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending November 8, 2015

Hi, all!

Alas, Hope You Can Cling To 2015 has wrapped up, and this is your last chance to brag on some of the beauties that are making their ways to MD Anderson in Houston. I know I�ve several in my list!

And are you ready for a holiday tutorial blitz or virtual stamp night?

For U. S. stampers, remember next Friday is our time to honor our veterans. Mine are my godson Cisco, late cousin Louis, and my late dad, Joe. So grateful for all three for their service.

Here are some of my favorites from last week:

CAS349, TLC558 JOY by catluvr2

Golden Thread of Friendships by Covington Crafter

WT556 Thanksgiving Gold Burst by Arizona Maine

Among the Branches with Vintage Leaves by amyk3868

WT556, HYCCT1530TEAM by Holstein

HYCCT1527HERO Super Girl by kyann22

Holiday Glitter by jamieruthp

Monochrome Sparkle Snowflake by kraftyaunt

HYCCT1531C - Finish Line by StampinAK

HYCCT1503 - You by susie nelson

CAS349 Quiet please...critters hibernating. by susie australia

CC SC Brilliant Fall by Stamperrobin

WT556 Golden Christmas by Shoe Girl

Christmas Door Box Card by Susiespotless

HYCCT1530SURVIVOR Wetlands by Scrapacat

Star of Wonder by stiz2003
and
I can explain by stiz2003

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Susie (susie australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 1 November, 2015, through 8 November, 2015.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2015, 06:40 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I have two more recent uploads that MUST be noted. Both knocked my socks off:

Miss Cornfields 2015 by susie australia

IC Snowy Trees by Stamperrobin

Oh, these two are SO talented and sweet and...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2015, 08:00 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda for getting us started tonight and for mentioning my card. Stacy, thanks big time for the mention of my card....gives me confidence to use that dreaded brayer.
So many beautiful cards uploaded this week for the HYCCT challenges. It shows the kindness of so many stampers.
Here are some I favored....all beautiful.

Miss Cornfields 2015 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 Thanks by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star of Wonder by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe byr bwstampe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556 Purse by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 Leaping Deer by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 Christmas Wreath by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518, HYCCT1524 Thank You Bunches by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 Rockin' With Elvis! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely as a Snowy Tree by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 Christmas Deco by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Pie by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 - Camouflage Fairy Dust by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1514 Mosaic Petals by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX145 Law Abiding Citizen by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX145 - Birthday Celebration by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX145, SCSCCNOV15, Sparkle and Shine by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1527KIDS Ella's Dragonfly by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Take a close look at the awesome dragonfly.
WT556 Golden Tree by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warm, Welcome Autumn! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Joy WT556 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556 The Little Things HYCCT1530SURVIVOR SC565 by ingQueenJAStampR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1527BONUS Blue Sea by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556, SC565, 60th Anniversary Card by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556 Girl with Christmas gift by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanksgiving Night Scene by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556 Golden Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 flash a smile by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Scarecrow, SC565, HYCCT1512 by j ustwritedesignjs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1521 - Winter Love by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baubles by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS349 Quiet please...critters hibernating. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Silhouette Flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1527HERO Superhero by h CAKat- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC555, HYCCT1530 by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC555 Canvas Flowers by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1509 by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Snowy Trees by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration.

Last edited by dini; 11-08-2015 at 05:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2015, 08:07 PM   #7  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yay! I for one am actually early in sharing my favorites this week! Here are some that caught my eyes this week.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Card by desertsky
Gorgeous card to congrats the happy couple. Love the mirror paper!
Another Snowy Snowman by Ruby-dooby-doo
such a sweet image and beautiful clean layout! Very festive
IC518 ~ LL Bean Wreath by Redbugdriver
Gorgeously done with the wreath and so much patience! This card took me back to last Christmas when I made a wreath just like this and stop after finished just one. I lost patience! Haha.
Warm, Welcome Autumn! by CherylQuilts
Finally Cheryl creating again! The corns are amazing! ;)
HYCCT1529 - Pink Forest by susie nelson
LOVE the pink background!
Fall Scarecrow, SC565, HYCCT1512 by justwritedesigns
What a beautiful Fall card, colors and layout!
Castle Card - Girl by hautakangas
What a beautiful and sweet card for a little girl!
Peace and Blackberry Bliss by nwt2772
Stunning CAS!
HYCCT1527BONUS Hope by superS
Oh the sky is breathtaking!
Italiana Riviera Happy Birthday Side Fold Card by Castlepark
Stunning details and fold!
HYCCT1530SURVIVOR Not an OPtion by eliotstamps
Such a beautiful Hope card!
CAS349 Quiet please...critters hibernating. by susie australia
Just LOVE Susie's creative scene! That night sky is just incredible and so is her coloring.
ODBD Color Challenge by Stamperrobin
Oh I just love the mirror papers on her card! What a stunning shiny holiday greetings!

and some gift is worth waiting for and this card is a beautiful example. Oh such a magnificent scene she created on this birthday card for her daughter!
~ DD Birthday ~ by heartsong47
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2015, 09:15 PM   #8  

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you, Brenda (aka tessaduck) and Stacy (aka JBGreendawn) for choosing a couple of my cards for this week's favorites. Both of those cards were favorites of mine for the whole HYCCT challenges. Thank you.

Here are some that I loved this week:

White Pumpkin - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sleigh Ride Bendi Card by craftdoc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"Light"hearted Leaves Glows for Fall by Stamps-n-lingers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1509 Flat Daisies by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RIC95 - just because by PapercraftBoutique - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2015, 09:18 PM   #9  

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you, Christina (aka MemoriesCrafter) for the mention of my pink forest. I loved making that card. Glad you liked it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2015, 09:52 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Thank you Brenda for starting the thread and to the notifiers aka Bringers of Good News

Sometimes I think I look at a different gallery than you guys...I miss SO much even when I really try to see everything. Tomorrow I will find out about this week. The saving grace thing is I get to see it.

HYCCT1531B - Riot of Orange by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Friends by Yaloosue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Glittering Christmas Reflections by MemoriesCrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All That Glitters by Eager Beaver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC555 Soft, Rich Suede Peonies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Greetings Beyond by wiggywise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Magickal Latte by Saphyre333 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TCC43 Thanks for All You Do by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wishes by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm, Welcome Autumn! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Thread of Friendships by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Strange Bird by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC518, Bird Punch by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2015, 11:39 PM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Sorry notifiers this list seems extra long - thanks for all you do. The next few weeks it should be shorter as shoe box work begins in earnest and gallery browsing time is drastically reduced - all in a good cause though.

Moments I Treasure by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1518, Degas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Petits sapins amis by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunset with Happy Scenes by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Blessings by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC558 Peace by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sorry my PC went mad and added lots of blank comments to one of your cards.

HYCCT1531A_WT555 Romantic Rose by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Much Love by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC517 Christmas Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS456 HYCCT1530TEAM I'm Here For You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Ornament Red and Gold by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hold On by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Dangles by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC555 Soft, Rich Suede Peonies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC555 Thankful for You by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1509, Diane's Hope by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enfant dans forest de bouleaux by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1531B Good Things by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1527 - Strength in Numbers by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SC Brilliant Fall by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556, SCSCCNOV15, Going Gold by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful by trew13 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1530SURVIVOR, Survivor Ceal!!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 Leaping Deer by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa's on His Way - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
joy to the world by stamprsue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC518 Christmas Deco by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX145 Law Abiding Citizen by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace and Blackberry Bliss by nwt2772 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Miss Cornfields 2015 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I can explain by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you all a happy week.

Last edited by Jay_Bee; 11-08-2015 at 12:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 12:09 AM   #12  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you Linda ( Holstein) for choosing my "WT556 Girl with Christmas gift" card as one of your favorites this week !
It is always an honor to be mentioned.
Thanks also for letting me know !!!

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

TLC558 Peace by Biggan:
TLC558 Peace by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC555, HYCCT1530 by f.schles:
SC565 Oriental Calm by Crafterlaine:
SC565 Oriental Calm by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556 Gold Poinsettia by cathymac:
WT556 Gold Poinsettia by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All is Calm, WT556, HYCCT1514 by justwritedesigns:
All is Calm, WT556, HYCCT1514 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok show me your favorites. What did I miss?
I wish you all a happy and creative week..
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 01:09 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end this warm and sunny weekend. I feel well and truly spoilt and blessed tonight thanks to Stacy and Christina, Brenda (twice!!!), Janine (twice!!!) and Linda (three times...I might not get to sleep)!

All of your kind words and encouragement mean the world to me. Stacy thank you so much for the happy mail. Good night everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 02:59 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'm away from home this weekend, just dropping (ha, I nearly typed dripping on this unfamiliar keyboard, and in view of the dismal weather it wouldn't be inappropriate) by to share these:

WT556 Thanksgiving Gold Burst by Arizona Maine

MIX145 Summer day 1 by MariLynn

christmas monster - ATC by schoettisi

WT556 Sparkly pink meets CSI by susie australia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 03:12 AM   #15  
Inking Addict

Thanks so much for spotlighting my monochrome snowflake!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 03:39 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started, Brenda!

Thank you, Susie, for the happy mail this week - hope you're getting a good nights sleep!

Thank you Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein) and Janine (Jay_Bee) for adding my cards to your list of favorites � such an honor to be listed with and by such talented ladies!

Not a lot of time spent in the galleries this week, so my list is shorter than usual � your welcome fellow notifiers!

FS456, Thankful_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1531B Just Keep Dancing by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS349 - Hibernating with Coffee by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS349 - BEARY SNOWY DAY by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Nature Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LLLC - WARM WINTER WISHES! by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS349 Snowman Gets Cold Too by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Happy Fall by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1530SURVIVOR quilt by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS349: Fluffy Blanket by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Joy WT556 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC518 Pinecone Christmas by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As I go through today�s posts, I�m blown away by all the gorgeous cards I missed � thank you all for sharing your favorites!

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 11-08-2015 at 03:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 03:52 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

CAS349, Delivering the Gifts by Benzi
SC565 by Mom42Grand41
WT556 Girl with Christmas gift by niki1
Christmas Pie by nwilliams6
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 04:32 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

My list is big this week.
HYCCT1530TEAM: Ghost Technique by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Wonderland by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ginger Bread House with reverse Window by Karenth1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa's On His Way by Lindilou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Side Bow by TATE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowmen by TATE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Delicate and Elegant by lisacurcio2001 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1528 - Rainbow Hello by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Only One You by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC565, winter night by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let's go Home for Christmas by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace and Blackberry Bliss by nwt2772 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fishing Tackle Box - Girl by hautakangas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly and Fronds by Rachelrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501A, Snowflakes for Lydia!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter's Beauty by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace Love Joy tutorial by yaleann7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I can explain by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trio of Trees by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 05:13 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you so much to Linda and Priscilla for the mention of Poinsettia Joy in your faves for the week - I am truly so pleased.

Thank you also Priscilla for sending the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 05:24 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla, thank you so much for mentioning my Winter Nature Scene this week. I appreciate it. Thanks also for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 06:07 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Susie & Linda thanks so much for mentioning my cards and Priscilla... thanks for the happy mail that is always such a thrill to wake up to

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 06:17 AM   #23  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Kia, thank you for mentioning my Nordic Santa Silhouette card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 06:19 AM   #24  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cards in my favorites this week were all Christmas cards:

IC Snowy Trees by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC518 Pinecone Christmas by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS456 Peaceful Snow by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 06:22 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Good morning, sweet friends! I’ve decided to post my favorites earlier today and still see more I could favorite. Thank you, Brenda, for starting out this week’s thread. Here’s what I’ve found so far, and I know there are many more I haven’t seen. But that’s the fun of this thread – to go through and see other people’s favorites!

This is a first-time upload by Marette, and check out her blog to see how she made this amazing box card.
Santa Box Card by Marette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another beautiful card from my friend Christina!
A Glittering Christmas Reflections by MemoriesCrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is just one of three of Cindy’s cards from an Inspiration Challenge – wow!
Watercolor Flowers by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here’s a beautiful card from a first-time upload for HYCCT.
Mondrian Wannabe by creativechbdcrafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one from Tonda really touched me deeply having lost a very dear friend in Viet Nam in 1969. Thanks, Tonda!
Welcome home from Vietnam Soldier by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh, Francie’s cards are amazing, and this is a stunning one for HYCCT!

Harriet’s card is gorgeous and pops right out of the gallery with her beautiful flowers!

And I never tire of seeing Linda’s amazing work, and this one is so elegant and beautiful. Another one for HYCCT.
HYCCT1531A, CC555, Rose by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gunilla’s card is gorgeous, and you must visit her blog to see how she made the gold frame! It surprised me and opened my eyes to see how I can use dies (yes, dies)!
Get well by gunilla.holmqvist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And Marti shares her first upload here, and it’s a beauty!
Endless Thanks by pansylover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you will welcome another first-time upload here:
Snow's Comin' by GramJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yes, Susie delighted me with this one (along with many others who enjoyed it).
CAS349 Quiet please...critters hibernating. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And what a treat to see Miss Pam posting cards again! We sure are glad to see you again, sweet friend!
Grow Young by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a WOW card and really thrilled me to see how Susie really thinks “out of the box” more than most! This “Miss” is someone you cannot miss, and what a delight. Love you, sis!

Jill made a gorgeous iris-fold/iris-twist card with touches of gold – yum!
Card for Autumn by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And here’s another one from Jill with an amazing vintage touch – wow!
Victorian lady with Beaded bag by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here’s a card a first-time upload, and I love her technique.
Brayered Swallowtail by rustampingtoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy is a “not so new” newbie, and I just love this Crazy Bird!
Waiting for the real Santa! by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here’s one from Helen, who has started uploading cards this week and participating in HYCCT. She has an amazing blog too with beautiful artwork.
HYCCT1505 - Don't Color Between the Lines by byHelenG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa has really created an amazing background (wow), and it has such depth that I could look at it forever.
WT556 Golden Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Linda once again has outdone herself with this gorgeous background and Ways To Use It challenge card – wow!
WT556, HYCCT1530TEAM by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just loved this one by Sallie, and I never tire of her work!
WT556 Ornament by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My sweet friend Chris has made a gorgeous card, and her coloring is exquisite!
Peaceful Glittered Winter Wonderland by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here’s another elegant card by the amazing Angela! Wow!
WT556 Thanksgiving Gold Burst by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here’s a brand new member and first-time upload from Rebecca.
Sunshine and Smiles by rebeccadesign - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And here’s another from Rebecca for Jennifer McGuire’s Share Handmade Kindness Challenge.
for #sharehandmadekindness challenge by rebeccadesign - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, Robin, you just make some of the most beautiful cards, and here’s just one.
WT Give Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And this is just ONE of Nancy’s amazing tags that she is doing for Loll’s Christmas Tags Challenge this year – is this not stunning?

I know I missed a LOT of cards, but you can share yours. And we’ll visit each other’s! Have a wonderful week, my friends! And thanks for the “hugs” that I needed!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 06:22 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Good morning, sweet friends! I�ve decided to post my favorites earlier today and still see more I could favorite. Thank you, Brenda, for starting out this week�s thread. Here�s what I�ve found so far, and I know there are many more I haven�t seen. But that�s the fun of this thread � to go through and see other people�s favorites!

This is a first-time upload by Marette, and check out her blog to see how she made this amazing box card.
Santa Box Card by Marette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another beautiful card from my friend Christina!

This is just one of three of Cindy�s cards from an Inspiration Challenge � wow!
Watercolor Flowers by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here�s a beautiful card from a first-time upload for HYCCT.
Mondrian Wannabe by creativechbdcrafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one from Tonda really touched me deeply having lost a very dear friend in Viet Nam in 1969. Thanks, Tonda!
Welcome home from Vietnam Soldier by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh, Francie�s cards are amazing, and this is a stunning one for HYCCT!

Harriet�s card is gorgeous and pops right out of the gallery with her beautiful flowers!

And I never tire of seeing Linda�s amazing work, and this one is so elegant and beautiful. Another one for HYCCT.
HYCCT1531A, CC555, Rose by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gunilla�s card is gorgeous, and you must visit her blog to see how she made the gold frame! It surprised me and opened my eyes to see how I can use dies (yes, dies)!
Get well by gunilla.holmqvist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And Marti shares her first upload here, and it�s a beauty!
Endless Thanks by pansylover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you will welcome another first-time upload here:
Snow's Comin' by GramJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yes, Susie delighted me with this one (along with many others who enjoyed it).

And what a treat to see Miss Pam posting cards again! We sure are glad to see you again, sweet friend!
Grow Young by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a WOW card and really thrilled me to see how Susie really thinks �out of the box� more than most! This �Miss� is someone you cannot miss, and what a delight. Love you, sis!

Jill made a gorgeous iris-fold/iris-twist card with touches of gold � yum!
Card for Autumn by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And here�s another one from Jill with an amazing vintage touch � wow!
Victorian lady with Beaded bag by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here�s a card a first-time upload, and I love her technique.
Brayered Swallowtail by rustampingtoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy is a �not so new� newbie, and I just love this Crazy Bird!
Waiting for the real Santa! by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here�s one from Helen, who has started uploading cards this week and participating in HYCCT. She has an amazing blog too with beautiful artwork.
HYCCT1505 - Don't Color Between the Lines by byHelenG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa has really created an amazing background (wow), and it has such depth that I could look at it forever.

Linda once again has outdone herself with this gorgeous background and Ways To Use It challenge card � wow!

Just loved this one by Sallie, and I never tire of her work!
WT556 Ornament by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My sweet friend Chris has made a gorgeous card, and her coloring is exquisite!
Peaceful Glittered Winter Wonderland by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here�s another elegant card by the amazing Angela! Wow!
WT556 Thanksgiving Gold Burst by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here�s a brand new member and first-time upload from Rebecca.
Sunshine and Smiles by rebeccadesign - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And here�s another from Rebecca for Jennifer McGuire�s Share Handmade Kindness Challenge.
for #sharehandmadekindness challenge by rebeccadesign - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, Robin, you just make some of the most beautiful cards, and here�s just one.
WT Give Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And this is just ONE of Nancy�s amazing tags that she is doing for Loll�s Christmas Tags Challenge this year � is this not stunning?

I know I missed a LOT of cards, but you can share yours. And we�ll visit each other�s! Have a wonderful week, my friends! And thanks for the �hugs� that I needed!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 06:42 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Good..good morning to all! It's a beautiful day in my neighbourhood hope the sun is shinning on you too. A whopping thank you to Linda (Holstein) for including my Spirelli Tree in her list of favourites this morning and also for delivering the welcome message! I was so totally surprised.

Here are some of my faves this week ~

Glittered Ornaments by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1531A Roses Thank You by adopted2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1530TEAM Faux Mosaic by melissa59 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 07:35 AM   #28  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 123 Likes on 92 Posts

Thanks for the mention Linda - my no bulk sponged card was definitely a challenge so the recognition is even more sweet. :-)

Instagram: @jacqueline_worksforstamps
Blog: Works For Stamps

Come join the TEAparty every Tuesday! Click here for details.

"Stamping is an addiction & therapy rolled into one"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 07:49 AM   #29  

Thanks so much, Kia...for the mention of my CC555 Canvas Flowers card!

Stacy, thanks so much for taking the time to notify me!

Have a wonderfully creative week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 07:51 AM   #30  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Kia, for mentioning my Cardinal Gingerbread House & Give Thanks cards! You are so very sweet & I appreciate it so much.

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 08:05 AM   #31  

Thank you so much, Niki, for mentioning my All is Calm! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 08:12 AM   #32  

Thank you so much, Linda & Christina, for mentioning my Fall Scarecrow! Y'all are so sweet to do this & Ir really appreciate it.

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 08:14 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you, Kathy, for mentioning my Trio of Trees card and to Priscilla for letting me know!

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 08:29 AM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you so much Niki for listing my card amongst your favourites for this week. I am really honored and to Susie for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 08:31 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 68 Likes on 35 Posts

I'm so glad you favorited my card Jay_Bee! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 08:32 AM   #36  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

Thanks to Stacy and Kathy for mentioning my Rainbow Hello card and Stacy for letting me know. Always an honor to be mentioned here
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 09:02 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow!! What an honor to have my cards, Sunset with Happy Scenes and Let's Go Home For Christmas, listed among the FAVORITES! A heartfelt thanks to you, Janine and Kathy!! Thank you so very much Vicki for letting me know!! I am so very grateful!

Beverly Polen
Guneaux Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 09:04 AM   #38  

Thank you so much Kathy, for including my Blue Wonderland card as one of your favorites this week! I am truly honored. And thanks to Vicki for being the bearer of good news!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge Design Team

Visit my blog: www.stefperry.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 09:35 AM   #39  

Thank you to Brenda (x2), Susie (x2), Cheryl, Linda, Kathy (x2), Janine and Sue (Mrs. Noofy) for favoring my tags this week! What a day brightener! Thank you, Stacy for the notifications! Also, a thank you to those who left such kind comments!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2015, 09:41 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so very much!!, super excited to have my card mentioned along with these beautiful works!! Hope everyone has a great week. ��
Reply With Quote Likes