View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 66

REMINDER: Please put SC66 in your keywords box.

Master Thread

----------------
There have been a lot of large panel cards in the gallery lately so that was my choice this week. I like this sketch because it isn’t a huge panel for the card and still leaves room for nice embellishing.

Example:
jsbrooketrout

jsbrooketrout

Now for our winner of the birthday treat! I asked two unsuspecting volunteers for a number: they happen to be online when I was looking for those two.
Jen70 gave me a number of 36
Weimfamily gave me a number of 58

I subtracted the lower from the higher and found my number.
So the twenty second card to be uploaded to the gallery for last weeks sketch challenge was the winner. So Carriejoe if you could PM me your address a little surprise will be in the mail tomorrow.

Gallery Submissions

The layout attachment will print out to actual A2 (4.25 x 5.5) size of the card for most computers.

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc66.jpg   sc66-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!