View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 05:25 PM   #16
staramaze
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by camsmom
We have set up multiple forums for specific topics. The more people post in the appropriate forum rather than post most topics in a "select few" (like general stamping) the more these forums will become active as well.
We kindly request you not post in the hopes of directing members to other forums; it kind of defeats the purpose.

If you would like you can always add a link to your signature line so more people see your event.
Sorry britta!! I know this can be frustrating... moving threads and merging them... thanks for the good idea about the sig, line...

Might I suggest that everyone interested do the same thing?? Add this thread to your signature line! Lets get a great BIG group together... shoot for MID July. I can get a cheap conference room at a Courtyard Mariott so if we all pitch in it should be just a minimal fee (under $10)

For those who don't know... A shoebox swap works like this... you make one great card (all SU! supplies, layers, embelishments, all non-retired stuff)... then you BRING supplies (cut and ready to go for assembly) for however many participants we have, you also bring all the tools... punches and inks needed. Everything BUT the adhesive... So then we just set up a different station for each card and go around the room making all the cards! (if we have a bunch of people coming then we will just divide the group in half) Demonstrators usually just make card fronts... but I think we should make the whole card.

So I really hope we can get a BIG group... at least 40 people!! That's my goal!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!