Thread: Purging ??
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #189
madameplushbottom
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBear2 View Post
Good for you Meg - it is SUCH a temptation when a store is closing to 'stock up' or grab a bargain - but like you say, if you don't need anything, why go?! I always get a buzz when going through and sorting stuff too - it's like you have this "extra" energy from it and it's quite exhilarating . And now that I can finally sit at my desk and craft after a month's absence, I still have that energy and feel so eager to create. I think you are wise Meg to do it in "small batches" so it doesn't completely overwhelm you.
Jocelyn, thank you so much for your kind and supportive words. This process is really hard, yet so rewarding. I successfully tackled all of my DSP (the 12 x 12 decorative paper). It is now sorted by theme (bright birthday paper/kid paper/fall/flowers) or holiday (Valentine's Day/Halloween/Christmas) and stored in two places. One basket is all current SU paper - the other is non-current/non-SU paper. YEAH FOR ME!

And now, I am going to see if any of my cardstock that is piled on top of my cardstock containers will fit inside.

Then it's time for a cocktail followed by sweet dreams.

Progress. Not perfection.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!