View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 05:49 AM   #4
yellowrose46
Stazon Splitcoast

Great challenge and great photos Sabrina. The contents of a purse tell a lot about a person. I can see you are very practical, helpful, and resourceful! Opal, lets see photos of your husband's stuff in your purse!
Here are some photos of the contents of my purse yesterday when I took the photos. I usually carry my camera too, but it was in use!
1. a package of tissues, hairbrush and a pair of socks (I don't usually carry those....didn't remember they were in there)
2. Candy, lipstick, pen. The package is of salty Dutch candy, that my kids love!
3. Wipes, wallet, and my daytimer. I am not in the 21st century yet, as far as technology is concerned. As you will see, I don't even carry a cell phone most of the time. I have a smart phone that I use very rarely and has all the aps disabled.
4. A shopping bag that compacts to a very small size. I don't usually have a book in my purse either, but my sister-in-law needed a ride to the hospital with a rapid heart rate, so that I took a book, knowing I would have to wait for an extended period of time. When I got to her house, her heart emergency had resolved itself.
5. The purse I currently use. It was given to me as a shoe bag, but I have been using it, as my regular purse is definitely not a winter purse as you can see in the next photo.
6. My regular purse, which I love, but it's not a winter purse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0393.jpg (57.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0394.jpg (52.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0395.jpg (42.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0396.jpg (44.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0399.jpg (70.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0401.jpg (56.5 KB, 54 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!