View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 04:28 AM   #1
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Default Photo Challenge #192 ~ Purse-onally speaking; what's in your purse {02/11/2014}

I had a few ideas I was thinking of for a challenge this month - but I'm afraid I never got round to taking photos for any of them , and here it is Tuesday and I have a chance to actually post my challenge on time.

So here's a really easy one anyone can participate in, and for which I was able to take some quick photos. What's in YOUR purse?? It's a good chance to tidy it out, too - I found the admission ticket from an exhibition we went to in Lausanne last September. You don't have to share everything in your purse, feel free to be selective! And if you like, share a photo of the purse too.

Photo Challenge Rules:
~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ Please jump in and join us in the photo challenges at any time!
~HAVE FUN

I get teased in work because of the amount of useful things I carry in my bag - penknife including scissors, measuring tape, screwdriver. In my backpack there is always sellotape and a big permanent marker, and people know they can always get a postage stamp from me.
Also there - wet wipes, and spectacle wipes which I actually keep for cleaning my camera lens. Bus tickets - soon I'll be able to dispense with one because the Rambler ticket can now be pre-loaded onto my smart card next time I need to buy one. Spare phone - because my main provider doesn't support texts to the States other than to AT&T customers, so I have one that I can text with when I need to. External back-up ~ now that I don't carry my Filo-fax round all the time, there's room for this in my purse, and I can fit a spare camera battery and memory card in the case too.
My French translator I've had for years - in fact, I need to change the address label on it. It's a brilliant little one which conjugates verbs in all tenses, and has several word games including anagrams and hangman, a great way of learning and expanding vocabulary. The lavender oil is one of my cure-all remedies - great for burns, mildly antiseptic, great for combating a bad smell!!

And a purse that totally does not reflect my personality, but I love it! It's the first time ever that I've bought one just because I saw it and liked it, not because my old one had broken and needed to be replaced in a hurry by something as suitable as I could get (lots of pockets, shoulder strap...) as quickly as possible.

So - share some of your purse contents and give us a glimpse of your personality!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg purse1.jpg (40.0 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg purse2.jpg (44.9 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg purse3.jpg (45.2 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg purse4.jpg (29.3 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg purse5.jpg (38.6 KB, 102 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!