Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites of the Week ending February 2nd. 2014

Hi and Welcome to this weeks listing of all our favorite projects we discovered in the gallery last week.

Did you notice our very own Robin is this weeks Queen for a Day? You can see the details for this here .
Congratulations Robin!!

I usually try really hard to look at the gallery every day of the week when I know it is my turn to start it but, that did not happen this week... so, I just have a few things to share and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all found. The Notifications are going out this week from Angie, Brenda, Vicki, Linda, Mary and Me.

Heart Shaped Teabag by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS364 Winter Bird for Doni by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS364 Love From Me by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunny Just Because by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Basket of Hearts by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

can [U] take 1 more...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Challenges Galore Card by hobbywoman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everything is Beautiful by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC473, Brett and Brenda by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Spring! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT HORSES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Robin's Wreath by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Stacy for getting us started... Congratulations to Robin, our newly crowned Queen.....

This has been a crazy weather week here in the Sequatchie Valley... I hope that all of you are safe and warm... I had some gallery time this week and so enjoyed all that I saw... Here are some that I placed in my favorites;

F4A206 Heartfelt Love for Robin by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A206 More Love by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A206, With Love by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A206 ~ Love in a Box by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple Hearts by stamping_mynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy birthday circles by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC473 Vanilla Love by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple... by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love You by jksand - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC MMTPT LIGHTHOUSE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gifts of Kindness by marmie43gs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Encouragement card by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC466, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scallops, Hearts and Swirls by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS257 Heart of Joy by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spreading the Love by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS364 Hearts Again by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS364 Dreamy Ferns by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love is all you need by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS364 ~ Medallions by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD200 Flower Heart by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creamy Roses by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT287 Follow Your Dream by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:54321 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Love by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

C4C220 - Sweet on You by inglishrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know that I have missed a lot of great cards and I am depending on all of you to show me what I have missed. You can tell it is getting close to Valentine's Day, as my above list shows....

Have a great day...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 06:56 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Commercials and Groundhogs

Happy Groundhog's Day, and (GO, 'HAWKS!) enjoy those wonderful Super Bowl commercials!

Thanks for a great start, Stacy. Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

TLC466, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Modeling Paste Falling Hearts by Whimsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
dreamin' of summer's lease...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lavender Mood by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS257 I will always love you by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Make A Wish by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Quilted Love RAK by Lindam530 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Everything is Beautiful by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Copper Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lighthouse Sunset by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love by Michelle-80 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Musical Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC426 Age is a............ by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Valentines Blog Hop - Faux Enamel by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have Yourself a Merry Christmas (open) by Laura M. Lipe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Stacy, how wonderful to see you liked my "Basket of Hearts". It was fun to make. It's great to find this before I go off to dreamland tonight.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am getting a good start to this week!
Here are my favs of the week!

Twinshappy - Blessed Red

Dockside - Robins for Robin

irishgreensue - Keeper of the Lighthouse

Twinshappy - Happy birthday

octoberbabe - Vanilla Love

redi2stamp - Light and Hope

GardenDiva - Smooth Sailing

Arizona Maine - Friend

Dandi93 - Hooray Day

Stamperrobin - Love the Lord

girlgeek101 - Watercolored Scriptures

bfinlay - No Coloring Grunge Coffee

salome000 - You! Yes...You!!!

tessaduck - wonky stars

catluvr2 - Pink and Pearls

Holstein - Celebrate

hobbydujour - Sweet Peas

nwilliams6

Such beautiful work all week! tfs

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 07:21 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I really didn't spend much time in the galleries this week. The kids were out of school for snow and ice days from Tuesday on and I just couldn't focus much! We received the most snow my teens had ever seen....wait for it....3.5 inches! That little bit of snow caused major chaos in the big city and my husband was caught in it. Thankfully we live on the south side and so his commute only took him 4 times as long but many of his coworkers were stuck for up to 12 hours!

Anyway......that's my excuse for a short list this week.

Best sentiment!
DawnL - CAS257 Give It A Try by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Awesome Hexagons
feline - A Hexagon Hive Birthday wish by feline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Most interesting coloring medium!
MariLynn - Weirdest Mixed Media Card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cutest Baby card
Magouille - 300114 by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweetest Valentine
istamp31 - F4A206 Ride With Me by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am including a few brand new uploaders in my faves this week.

Favorite flower center:
Phaima - Sunflower Windowpane by Phaima - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Most Fabulous shopper
jmscheller - Love to Shop - One Stamping Fool aka jmscheller by jmscheller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite Valentine Box
Mary Marr - Box Valentine Card by Mary Marr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite ABC
Jackie Vandaele -
Birthday Boy Card by Jackie Vandaele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite use of stencil
ideall - Merci Beaucoup-Many Thanks by ideall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cutest Ballerina
sharlarich - Dance by sharlarich - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 02-01-2014 at 08:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Stacy (JBgreendawn) for listing Robin's Wreath in your favorites!!! I am honored!!!
Vicki (vdm) Your listing my Encouragement card in your favorites, makes me so happy! Thank you very much! You just never know when things will all work out

Brenda (Tessaduck) thank you for the notices! I appreciate you and all the gals for your time and efforts!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 07:31 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Stacy for starting the thread this week. Congrats again Robin on being crowned Queen this week. I hope my southern friends are getting better weather. Enjoy the Superbowl. Here are some beauties I found this week.

I'm going to start off with my favorite project this week. It is amazing.

MIX53 - Everything but the kitchen sink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This next card came in second...for it's beauty and originality.
SC473 blessings on you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS364 Dreamy Ferns by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS257, TLC466 Hand Carved by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sunflower cracked pottery by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Butterfly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Roses Are Red by Cindy H . - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers She carved this stamp!!!!!
dreamin' of summer's lease...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thoughts, Prayers and Love by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Graphic Happy Hello by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Make A Wish by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Rock! by JeanetteF - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love You 24/7 by booga3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I will love you forever by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Bless your heart... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is only one of the many beautiful cards she uploaded this week.
Lovely Mums! by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Party Dress by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WOW Congratulations by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Candy Hearts by Lisa Ku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX53 - ...suitable for framing... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC426 - You make everything BLOOM! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susan's Framed Dahlias by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC426 Fabulous by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC426 Birthday Box Explosion by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 07:48 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry, I didn't get to comment as much lately, but I did see some amazing card!!!
Too CUTE
Cupcake Heaven! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT287 - No fishing at the Lighthouse by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT464 Magical Creature by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Valentine Horse by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lighthouse cards
MMTPT287 Follow Your Dream by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's MMTPT287 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT287 Let There Be Light by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT287, CC463, Go with all your heart by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous florals
CC463 SUNFLOWERS by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking Silhouette CC463 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC463 ~ Floral Trio by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunshine and Flowers - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Lesson in Heat Embossing by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC473 Cream Lace by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So lovely
SC473 Vanilla Love by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TSC0131, TSC, Romance at Night by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Robins for Robin by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Terrific techniques
MIX53 - ...suitable for framing... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX53 - Everything but the kitchen sink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC466 - Stamp of Approval by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks "VDM", for choosing my card as one of your favorites! So fun to get that notification!

ANd thanks, Stacy, for the notification!

Here's one of my fav's from this week:
Gold Flower Birthday card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Linda (Holstein) for including me in your list of favs this week! Big Hugs! Off to create my own fav list...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 08:15 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here are my favs from the past week...

Purple Hydragea by chelemom

One Layer - People Like You by Julie Grearinger

Sunflowers by BeckTE

Oriental Poppies by hobbydujour

Perfect Pansies by DMJackson

Keep In Touch by cathymac

Gorgeous work ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 08:32 PM   #14  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks so much Vicki (vdm) for mentioning my Purple card. And thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

I love this one: SC473 - Celebrate by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #16  

What a gallery this week! I found a lot and even missed a few days!

susie australia MMTPT287 - No fishing at the Lighthouse by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia TLC466 - Stamp of Approval by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie CAS colored lighthouse by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE CC463 SUNFLOWERS by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's allee's MMTPT287 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

circleguru Graphic Happy Hello by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Star of Wonder by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies i love you (Tim Holtz January tag of 2014) by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck SC473 blessings on you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein SC473, Brett and Brenda by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Copper Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles stenciled flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini MIX53 - Lanterns by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX53 - Everything but the kitchen sink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille Just married! by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Incredible coloring!

BMZ happy new year card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stencils at their best!

scrapsaurus A beautiful Life by scrapsaurus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBdawngreen FS364 Dreamy Ferns by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot FS364 Winter Bird for Doni by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBdawngreen Creamy Roses by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies Wishing you a Beautiful Day by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BMZ Flower in Parchment Craft by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yellowrose46 Dream Big. by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS257 Bunch of LOVE by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Keely~B MOC 26 Ride Free by Keely~B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jentimko Hearts of Gold by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine MOJO330 Friend by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bobbiesgirl CAS257, TLC466 - Stylish by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 09:48 PM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member

Sending warmth to all of you who are experiencing such cold temps and snow!

Here are my favs for the week!

QFTD200 Flower Heart by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love You by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love is all you need by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS257 Winter in the Woods by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A INK by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Buggy Blue by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Sorry for your Loss by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS colored lighthouse by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT287 - No fishing at the Lighthouse by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Lavender by crossjan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC473 ~ My Friend by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Twine 4 Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD201, F4A206 Bursting with Love by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS257 I will always love you by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS364 Rise Above - Believe by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Behold the New by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Walk on the wild side! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of gratitude to the notifying team. ...You all are the best!

Have a wonderful week!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 2/2/14

So many fabulous cards this week, particularly loved all the gorgeous lighthouse cards!! Here are my favourites -

FS364 Hearts Again by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
MOJO330 Friend by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
A Lesson in Heat Embossing by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
CC MMTPT LIGHTHOUSE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
dreamin' of summer's lease...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers One4Joy
FC:CC463 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
SC473 You Still Tickle My Fancy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
FC:SC473 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
SC473 Vanilla Love by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers octoberbabe
QFTD201 -How I Roll by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers allee's
F4A206 Heartfelt Love for Robin by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb
FS364 Winter Bird for Doni by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gabalot
MMTPT287 Follow Your Dream by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
SC473 Wishing For Spring by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Peeps321

And a newbie for me -

Birthday Wishes to You! by marthacreates - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers marthacreates

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #19  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you Angie for including my card among your favourites.
Eveline (feline)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congrats Robbin on your reign as QFTD. Enjoy all the cards made in your honor.

Here are some of my fav's this week......

justwritedesigns... Be Mine FS365 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampersandee...
True Love by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And a newbee to me. Her gallery is fantastic....
jessjean.... The Future by jessjean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shine on! by jessjean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thoughts of You by jessjean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kindness by jessjean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PH in VA...
my everything by PH in VA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco...
FC:54321 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri... Mixed Media Love by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laura M. Lipe... Have Yourself a Merry Christmas (open) by Laura M. Lipe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... QFTD201, F4A206 Bursting with Love by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wardd... Heartfelt by wardd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boss... Happy Love Day - Butterfly Heart by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512... IC426, ODBDSLC188, " a Country Birthday " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Renlymat... Butterfly Birthday by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa Ku... Candy Hearts by Lisa Ku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193... It's Twine 4 Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... F4A206, With Love by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marleygo... TSC0131, Heart Love by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen... F4A206 Heart Balloons by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... SC473 blessings on you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... TLC466, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have more. I'll be back.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #21  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Favorites for Feb 2

First I want to say thank you to everyone for being so generous with their happy queen day congrats!!! I love you all so much. You really encourage, support and build each other up here at SCS and it means sooo very much to so many. You just don't know how your words of encouragement can make a person's day sometimes! Turn them from self doubt to happy hearts instantly!! Thank you!
My list might be a little long today.
QFTD201, F4A206 Bursting with Love by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Mouse by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susan's Framed Dahlias by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Giraffe by jmscheller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spread Your Wings by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC426, ODBDSLC188, " a Country Birthday " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reaching for the Ladybug by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Braid in My Hair by jmscheller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Heart and Soul ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heart and Soul....GO BRONCOS! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Won't you be Mine? by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pure White Hugs! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love U - ODBD New Release by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bless U! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love F4A206, MIX53 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Robins for Robin by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Love and Hugs Tulips and Hearts by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WINE AND LOVE 4 ROBIN! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 F4A206 LOVE by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201, " A Spring morning " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Gumnuts by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Bless your heart... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
love you-watercolor background tutorial by Kimberly Crawford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC473 blessings on you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Surf City by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's MMTPT287 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC466 - Stamp of Approval by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC463 SUNFLOWERS by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC463 Oriental Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scallops, Hearts and Swirls by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS364 Winter Bird for Doni by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Iris for Robin by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Encouragement card by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well, I did remember to click the add to favorites button more often this time. Usually I forget to and then I can't find it again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 10:50 PM   #22  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Now I'd like to thank some ladies.
Thank you JbGreendawn-Stacy for listing my horses card.
Thank you Tessaduck-Brenda for also listing my horses card
Thank you Holstein-Linda for liking my horses card and
Thank you Kathleen Lammie for liking my horses card...starting to think I should do more horse cards!!!
Thank you Vdm-Vicki for liking my Lighthouse card
Thank you Sue 28 for listing my Lighthouse card
Thank you Scootsv-Rita for liking my Love the Lord card and Thank you Jasonw1-Peggy for liking my Ink card.
It really makes my heart so happy and I'm gonna be floating on cloud 9 to my bed tonight!!! You're all sweetie hearts!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2014, 11:52 PM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Here are my faves from this past week:

cheryl l rowley - SNOW FLAKE LOVE!

Lionsmane - WE CLICK!

RobinStamps - A WHALE OF A BIRTHDAY

Crafty Julia - CC463 MANY THANKS

coffeestamper - MMTPT287 - GUIDING LIGHT!

Luv Flowers - A LESSON IN HEAT EMBOSSING

nines - CC463 TOMORROW WILL BRING

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 12:30 AM   #24  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

I've had earache for the last day and a half, so special thanks to Kathleen Vicki, Brenda and Sue for adding a bit of happiness to this morning, and Stacy for bringing it to me!

I'm afraid most of my favourites this week are from the challenges I hosted, since I spent a lot of time in those galleries making sure they all got a comment. I loved all the horses out celebrating the Chinese New Year, and wow - the Make Your Own stamp cards were fantastic - clever, imaginative and amazing.

By my standards I have a LOT this week ;-), there are a couple more I came across on my gallery mod shifts.

Dani D ~ Love...Sale-a-Bration style!

Holstein ~ TLC466, Love

irishgreensue ~ Keeper of the Lighthouse

jdmommy ~ CCEE1405, Umbrellas

kittie747 ~ Bronc Buster

pyrogirl ~ City of Dreams

susie australia ~ TLC466 - Stamp of Approval - I keep going back to look at this one!!

Vicky Gould ~ CAS257, TLC466, Valentine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 12:40 AM   #25  
Chat Box Chicks Princess

Thanks so much for mentioning my card Stacy! ((Hugs))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 01:27 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, thank you Kathleen, for favouriting my card, "Cream Lace" - I love the new Kaisercraft dp I bought!!

Much thanks, Linda, for notifying me, too!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 01:29 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Robin, for favouriting the card I made for your reign as Queen, "Gumnuts" - I hope you are enjoying your special week

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 01:31 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

A Little Birdie Told Me Winter Bird card

Thanks you Stacy, Nancy, Sue28, and Robin for mentioning my Winter Bird card among your favs this week. I have several fav bird stamps and this one is among them because he is so "fluffy" and cute. Thanks to the kindness of the SC gals who let me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 03:12 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank yous go to: Brenda, Rita, Ally, Nancy, Sue28, and Robin. A delight to wake up on a snowy/icy Sunday morning and receive messages that all of you have selected a card of mine as "favorite". I am most grateful and appreciative. Thank you, Angie, for all the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 03:42 AM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

A big thank YOU to Angie for mentioning my Give It A Try card!!
Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 03:53 AM   #31  
Glitter Guru

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mary! :razz:
Peachy Keen Stamps , and NinaB Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 04:18 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Robin and Lisa for mentioning my cards on this thread, so sweet of you~hugs Will be back later to add some of my fav's from the week~
FS-219
DT bugaboo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 04:24 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

Thanks so much Nancy (stiz2003) for putting my 'Dream Big' card in your favourites. thanks also Mary for notifying me!
I don't know why, but for some reason, I did not add any cards to my favs gallery this past week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 04:27 AM   #34  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Stacy, Thank you sooooo much for favoring "Happy Spring"!!! It took me several times to get the stain right! You have really made my day!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 04:27 AM   #35  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda and Robin, thank you so much for mentioning my Susan's Framed Dahlias this week. It is such an honor.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 04:57 AM   #36  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Rita-I am genuinely stunned...beyond thankful and honored...but still stunned. TY so very much!!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 05:39 AM   #37  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Sabrina, thank you for mentioning my Bronc Buster card this week. I appreciate is to much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 05:55 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Brenda (tessaduck) left me happy mail this morning - I appreciate so much the time and effort she puts in to making sure this notifications are sent!
Thanks to Vicki (vdm)and Sue (Sue2 for choosing to add my card Heartfelt Love for Robin to their favorites - it's an awesome feeling!

Here are my favorites this week:

Mixed Media Love by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
the never ending process by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers Everyone by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Letter F4A206 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A206 More Love by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A206, With Love by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WMW Hearts & Arrows by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC473, Brett and Brenda by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC463 Orange Marmalade by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT287, CC463, Go with all your heart by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Delightful Lighthouse by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Lesson in Heat Embossing by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
a 'FUN'raiser...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tic Tac Love by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Basket of Hearts by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 05:56 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22View Post
I've had earache for the last day and a half, so special thanks to Kathleen Vicki, Brenda and Sue for adding a bit of happiness to this morning, and Stacy for bringing it to me!

I'm afraid most of my favourites this week are from the challenges I hosted, since I spent a lot of time in those galleries making sure they all got a comment. I loved all the horses out celebrating the Chinese New Year, and wow - the Make Your Own stamp cards were fantastic - clever, imaginative and amazing.

By my standards I have a LOT this week ;-), there are a couple more I came across on my gallery mod shifts.

Dani D ~ Love...Sale-a-Bration style!

Holstein ~ TLC466, Love

irishgreensue ~ Keeper of the Lighthouse

jdmommy ~ CCEE1405, Umbrellas

kittie747 ~ Bronc Buster

pyrogirl ~ City of Dreams

susie australia ~ TLC466 - Stamp of Approval - I keep going back to look at this one!!

Vicky Gould ~ CAS257, TLC466, Valentine
Wow! Thank you so much for making my card a favorite! The notification definitely made me smile!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2014, 05:57 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

I am sitting here humbled and grinning from ear to ear.

Vicki and Nancy both listed two of my cards and Linda and Robin also mentioned cards and this is like a total some body pinch me kind of a moment, hence the silly grin.

Brenda, thanks for letting me know

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes