View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:13 AM   #31
jkstieber
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, I passed a test last night. I placed my Saleabration order yesterday afternoon and estimated how much I could spend with tax and shipping. Last night I got a call from my demo saying that everything looked good with my order but I was only $6 away from qualifying for another free item. It was so tempting to add to my order, but I said no. There is another freebie item I'd like along with some more sets, but I figured that I could take another look the first of March and if I still want them, I'll just place a second order.

And I'm proud of my purchase as well. I've used up several packs of SU DP the last few months, so I wanted to get some more. I chose the Saleabration one, and got three more packs off the clearance rack at less than half the regular price. Who cares if they're retired? Plus I got some deeply discounted ribbon I really like. I would have liked to have purchased more off the clearance rack, but I figure if I'm meant to have it, it will be there next month. And if not, there will certainly be something else out there calling me loudly.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!