View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 04:23 AM   #23
lindalrd
Proud Fan Club Member

Well, I am going to be much more aware of what I spend and what I buy. I just starting organizing my craft room again but instead of just moving things around like I usually do I am purging this time.

I am embarrassed by the amount of stuff I have that I have never used. A lot of it was bought when I first started paper crafting and is not my style. Probably never was since most of it is still in the original package.

No more DP - I have a lifetime supply and rarely ever use it. I like what I have but all I ever do is look at it and decide to do something that does not need DP.

Thankfully I am too far away from any craft stores to do much impulse shopping anymore. Used to go to them when I visited my parents but that part of my life is no longer the way it was.

So far I have put many dollars worth of stuff into bags to be donated somewhere. Just have to find a place that will actually want it.

And I have decided that I will not buy anything until I use something that I already own even if it means changing up the way I first intended to do the project. And no more new stamps until I can say I have used everyone I have decided to keep.

And absolutely no more shopping therapy.