Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-25-2014, 04:45 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites For The Week Ending Jan 25, 2014

Welcome to the Favorites of the week.
Lets wish a Happy Birthday to one our notifier's----Vicki(vdm).
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Vicki.
Also let our notifier's know how much we appreciate the time they devote to this thread.
Our dedicated team members who will be making the notifications: Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Brenda(tessaduck) and Mary(jandjccc).

Just a few of my favorites---I had a lot.

darleenstamps...
CAS256~TLC465 Scalloped Elegant Elements by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper.... Birds on a Wire by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a GORGEOUS BEAUTY this one is....
hobbydujour
CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Friendship Blossoms CC462 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pvilbaum... Love you Just - SSSC203 by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... CAS256 FS363 A Scallop For Tina by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GardenDiva... MMTPT286 Remembering Leanne by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... CC462 Psalm 130:5 by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.

Last edited by jandjccc; 01-25-2014 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: mistake
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 04:50 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Fan Club Member
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 05:18 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile HBD Vicki!

Great start, Mary! Happiest of birthdays to Vicki.

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

CC462 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC472 Pink and Pearls by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC472 For My Sister by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC472 Cherry Blossoms by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Robin goes tweet, tweet, tweet!! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463, CT0114 Recycling in Cool Canada by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunny Daydreams by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A205 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flourished Wreath/IC425 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Forever Yours by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC425 - Prayer by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Anniversary! by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bandana Hearts by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is... by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 05:20 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

So sorry. Hit the wrong button and didn't get to finish my list.

missro... MMTPT286 In Memory of Leanne by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

paperpipedreams... Valentine Cloud Bubbles by paperpipedreams - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

basilefamily... It's a Crafty Polar Vortex by basilefamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... CC462 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... SC472 - Mother's Day by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blessingX3... You're Snow Sweet by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxix... Be Still Horses by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2... SC472 For My Sister by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty... SC472: Sewn in Prayer by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... WT463, Cool-Toned Watercolour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine... WT463 & SC472 Winter/Spring by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom... F4A205 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... Mix52, Comfort Zone-Not by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... WT cool? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... IC425 Vintage Bird Collage by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingout... IC425-Best Wishes by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... QFTD200 ~ With Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL... IC425 Heart of Hearts by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie... QFTD200 casing Sharon by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP... IC425 - Lighthouse Inspired by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac... Never be afraid of a scar IC425 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... Bandana Hearts by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101... IC425 - Watercolored Scriptures by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LittleSeaOtter... Hello, Spring by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl ... IC425, MIX52 - Journey by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you Mary and Brenda for the birthday wishes... I really appreciate them...

Here are some of the beauties I found this week;

IC425 - Watercolored Scriptures by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This has always been one of my favorite stamp sets.

A little love.... by Technique_Freak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love the hearts and textures on this beauty.

IC425~Inspired Faith by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The soft muted colors really sets this one off.

IC425 Father's Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love this vintage truck.......

Eggplan Bird by annie15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love the way the bird looks in flight.

F4A205 Abstract Weed by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love the beautiful abstract colors and patterns.

WT463 Blue Roses by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers So vivid and rich looking.

MIX52 - Leap of Faith by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The colors on this beautiful flower is what drew me in..

Cool Winter Colors by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is such a beautiful snow scene....

SC472 ~ Congrats by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great color combo with the added textures and die cuts.

In Memoriam by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Sabrina really captured the vintage essence on this beauty..

Paper Smooches CAS Guest DT Card by hobbywoman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great cas card....

using off cuts by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Creative use of cut offs

MOJO329 Valentine's Day by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love the hearts and all the textures used on this beauty.

Watercolored Rose by qvande - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love how the use of the white pops the image.

Retirement card for Lynne by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Oh my gosh, this was definitely a labor of love, look at all those tiny roses.. Beautiful

CC462 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The soft muted colors used on this is absolutely fantastic.

CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The flowers on this one looks so real, almost like you can reach in and touch.

Awesome flowers by rheddhedd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Awesome use of different colors on the technique challenge.

Spirelli Technique - Valentine by Karenth1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lots of work on the technique used on the heart.

CAS256 ~ Chantilly by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful wedding card, love the ribbon technique.

I may be back....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 05:48 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day with church followed by birthday activities for our first born who turns 17 on Monday so I just want say right now HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Vicki , in case I get caught up and forget on the 26th!!!!

I hope everyone is managing to stay safe and warm in this unusually brutal winter! One way I stay warm is browsing the galleries so here is a few of my faves this week!

Debbie Brownmiller - Love Birds by Debbie Brownmiller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack - FS363 C.L.A.R.E. by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - FS363 Bloomin' Birthday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper - FS363 Praying for You by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sarah098 - A Place Called Home by Sarah098 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamping_mynn - Gorgeous Lilacs by stamping_mynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

littleSeaOtte r - A Winter Dance by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac - WT463 Apothecary Bottles by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix - Stepped Up Silhouettes by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom - Translucent Pearlescent by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy - [it] was white...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy - WT463, CT0114 Recycling in Cool Canada by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - Fishing Buddies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk - 50 Years by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - WT463 wonky stars by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - Dahlia Reflection by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - MIX52 One Sunny Day by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles - psychadelic love by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - Mix52, Comfort Zone-Not by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - MIX52 warm card cold room by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - MIX LEOPARD LILY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28 - WT463 QFTD200 Warm Glow by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelnorth - Warm hugs by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kenaijo - My Love For You by kenaijo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - Bandana Hearts by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Mary, for starting our thread!!!!!!!

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 01-25-2014 at 06:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 05:51 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

So many wonderful cards!!! Here are my favorites for the week!
FS363 Hearts and Flowers by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly in White by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
An Angel for an Angel by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friendship Blossoms CC462 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC462 - EASY BREEZY COLORS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT286, Sympathy to NJ by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You have made a difference CC462 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Praying for You by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You make me happy... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC462.....Hi by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT SO SORRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463, Cool flowers by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463 & SC472 Winter/Spring by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Drummer Boy, Again by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463 - Splish Splash by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mix52, Comfort Zone-Not by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463 QFTD200 Warm Glow by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC425 Vintage Bird Collage by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC425 Father's Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD200 ~ With Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463 Cool Vintage Friendship's Journey by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowbird Reality by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 06:10 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happiest Birthday to dear Vicki! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday. You are such a sweetheart, you always leave such nice comments in the gallery and we thank your for donating your time on Splitcoast.

Here are my Fav's this week!

FS363 Long Winter Night by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD199 Hearts a Float by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS363 Thank You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Place Called Home by Sarah098 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Wish For You by Sarah098 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS256, Scallops by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WMW Sparkly Hearts by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS256 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendship Blossoms CC462 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC472 Love You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT286 - Remembering Leanne by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tribute to Charlene by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fishing Buddies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday to Someone by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wings Exist by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy this Moment by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Susan's Dahlia by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS363 - I Adore You by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC LOVE THE LORD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT cool? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD200 Measured Moments by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ELegant Rose, Butterfly and Flourishes by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS256 Baby by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Sympathy by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A205, WT463, Garden Beauty by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope all you who are in such inclimate weather are staying warm! Thanks to all who donate thier time to be niotifiers, you are so appreciated!

Have a wonderful week!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 06:13 PM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

Ohmypaper, thank you so very much for mentioning my card. It means the world to me. You blessed me. Kenaijo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 06:21 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Happy Happy Birthday Ms. Vicki!!!

There were numerous cards this week that I faved.....Good weather to stamp, not much else to do in this frigid weather!

Here are my favs:
I'll start off with a card from the birthday girl....she captured the feel of the temperature many of us are experiencing.
FS363 Long Winter Night by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paper Players....Valentine for a Friend by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Surprise by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Splat by Melissa Goodman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC472, Twin Girls_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweetie Gift Holder (front) by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC472 Cherry Blossoms by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463, Cool-Toned Watercolour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Backgrounds in a Snap by Bauwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stepped Up Silhouettes by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers this is really beautiful!
Surrendering to Winter by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463 wonky stars by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers like how she used her other hobby to make these heart warming cards.
[it] was white...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
snowy days by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463, CT0114 Recycling in Cool Canada by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Graphite Pansies by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fishing Buddies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A205 A Little Thumb Thing by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunny Daydreams by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX52 One Sunny Day by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You and Smiling by Patti J . - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT cool? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
thanks so much by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warm hugs by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC425 Father's Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card for the week. Something about a truck....
IC425 Journal Cover by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heart Sings! by Joelysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC425, MIX52 - Journey by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dahlia Reflection by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT463 - Bow Ties are Cool by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #12  

What an incredible gallery this week!
Here are mine and I know I could have easily doubled this list!

Kelly H Feather FINALLY! by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie CAS256 ~ Chantilly by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS256 TLC465 Krafty Daisies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Barbie P MMTPT286 - Sympathy by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LittleSeaOtter Tom and Tilly by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CC462 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies LOVE (canvas) by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GardenDiva MMTPT286 Remembering Leanne by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Retirement card for Lynne by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine MOJO329 Valentine's Day by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn SC472 Cherry Blossoms by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT463, Cool flowers by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT463 Cool-toned Feather by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini MIX52 - Leap of Faith by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

must love cats White Pram by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay No Coloring Grunge Coffee by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein Mix52, Comfort Zone-Not by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! Forever Yours by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC425 Thinking of You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, thank you for mentioning my Elegant Rose and Butterfly card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 06:57 PM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you very very much for making my weekend by mentioning my card in your favorites! BIG HUGS to you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 25/1/14

Happy Birthday, Vicki, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday celebration!
I seem to have hit the heart button a lot this week, here are my favourites

Friendship Blossoms CC462 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
*CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC462 Pink Dahlias by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
MMTPT286 Remembering Leanne by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Gardendiva
CC462 - Be Mine by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers allee's
MMTPT286 - Sympathy by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BarbieP
MOJO329 Valentine's Day by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ArizonaMaine
WT463, Cool flowers by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
WT463 Cool-toned Feather by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT463, Cool-Toned Watercolour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
WT463, CT0114 Recycling in Cool Canada by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
Drummer Boy, Again by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
FS363 - I Adore You by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers AudreyAnn
F4A205 Thankful for You Floral by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gabalot
WT cool? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
WT463 - Bow Ties are Cool by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
Warm hugs by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Angelnorth
IC425 Vintage Bird Collage by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay
IC425 Thinking of You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
IC425 Father's Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Valentine Tree by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kittie747
WT463 Cool Vintage Friendship's Journey by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathy LeDonne
Bandana Hearts by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
FS363 Hearts and Flowers by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
cool colored fuchsia by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathleen Lammie
F4A205 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bensarmom
MIX52 - Bushfire by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
Shabby Chic by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jojot
This is a newbie to me, her gallery is just beautiful -
My Wish For You by Sarah098 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Sarah098

Sorry about the long list this week!! Happy Stamping,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:01 PM   #17  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Mary, Kathleen, & Peggy, for mentioning my Friendship Blossoms card! Y'all are so sweet and you really made my day!

Thanks, Angie, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:03 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Kathleen, thank you so much for including my Cool Vintage Friendship's Journey card as a favorite here. This card came together so much better than I could have imagined when I started working on it so it is thrilling to have others appreciate it too. Thank you.

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:03 PM   #19  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Sue, for mentioning my Friendship Blossoms card! It's so sweet of you and I so appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:08 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Mary (jandjccc) for favouriting my card "A Scallop For Tina" and thank you, too, Angie (ohmypaper!) & Kathleen (Kathleen Lammie) for both favouriting my card "Warm Glow" - you have all brightened a rather dull & cloudy Sunday afternoon here!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:12 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

A huge thank you, Vicki, for notifying me of the mentions here in this thread - no rest on your birthday, hey!! Seriously, the time and effort you ladies put into the notifications is unbelievable and very much appreciated!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #22  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

First have to say Happy Birthday dear Vicki, happy birthday to you!!
OOO, so happy!! Thank you so much my lovely friends!!
Thank you Tessaduck-Brenda For listing my Tweet tweet in your favorites. I can't help but like Robins!! Heehee! Love your cards so it makes me feel great that you picked mine!
Thank you Jandjccc-Mary for liking my WT Cool? You are totally sweet! and you do such lovely cards!!
Thank you OhMyPaper-Angie for liking my Mix Leopard Lily...brave girl, looking at the mix stuff!! Heehee! You are such an amazing artist...thank you!
Thank you Kathleen Lammie for listing my so sorry in your favorites. So glad you liked it even though it is for such a sad occasion...You do such wonderful cards, it means a lot!
Thank you Jasonw1-Peggy for listing TWO of my cards-IC Love the Lord and WT Cool?.. It means so much coming from such a wonderful card artist!
Thank you Holstein-Linda for liking my WT Cool? You are such a fantastic artist, it means so much for you to favor my card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Vicki, Hope all your birthday wishes come true!

Mary (jandjccc) Thanks you so much for listing my QFTD card in your favorites!
and
Sue (Sue2 Thank you very much for including my Fuchsia card on your list!

Angie, thank you so much for the notices, I truly appreciate you and all the gals!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:33 PM   #24  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you my sweet friend Sue28 for favoring my WT Cool? You are the best!! Love your cards Sue!! Not sure if I will do my favorites tonight or tomorrow morning but you're in there!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:34 PM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks angie, for choosing my simple card as a favorite. It was a very quickly made card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #26  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Peggy, for the mention of my card here and to Angie for letting me know...so very appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 08:07 PM   #27  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so much Mary T. for including my card in this wonderful list...so appreciated!
Thanks to Angie for letting me know...smiling.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 09:05 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you Sue, for your mention of my Cool Vintage Friendship's Journey card. It is a thrill to be part of this thread!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 09:42 PM   #29  
Favorites Team Notifier

Default Favorites for week Jan. 25

Well, guess I'll do my favs tonight...maybe I won't be late for church for a change! Heehee!
Victorian ladies card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
dress form by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dahlia Reflection by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD200 ~ With Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC425 Inspired Altered Steno Pad by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC425 Love the Lord by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC425 Thinking of You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC465 CC462 MMTPT286 Deepest Sympathy by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463, Cool flowers by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC462, MMTPT286 Sleep little angel by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC462 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC462 Psalm 130:5 by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS256 FS363 A Scallop For Tina by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Graceful Dogwood by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC462 - EASY BREEZY COLORS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Libelle by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WMW Heart This by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scalloped Hearts by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT286 - Remembering Leanne by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well, I may add some more tomorrow afternoon since I haven't seen all of today's cards yet but I am falling asleep so good night all!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2014, 09:50 PM   #30  

I don't know how to begin to thank you for including me in favorites this week and for all the support and warm comments! You surely made my day!
Thank you to Brenda (tessaduck), Mary T (jandjccc), Angie,(ohmypaper!), Kathleen, Peggy, Linda, Sue (sue2. I am honored to be included with the talent I witness every day in the amazing gallery.

Vicki, a Happy Birthday to you and thank you for volunteering for all the notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 12:21 AM   #32  
Polyshrink Goddess

stiz2003 thank you so much for including my card 'white pram' on your list. What a lovely way to start the year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #33  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks so much for including my card in your favourites Lisa Lara, you made my day brighter
And thanks Brenda for letting me know
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 12:35 AM   #34  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Happy birthday Vicki and thank you for taking the time out of your special day to send me notifications.

Thank you so much Kathleen, Peggy, Sue and Robin, I feel like I have known all of your for years. Your very kind comments and encouragement means more to me than I can say. Thank you for including me on your lists, I feel very honoured.

here are some beautiful creations I found this week.

IC425, MIX52 - Journey by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix52, Comfort Zone-Not by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A205, WT463, Garden Beauty by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Emily by mum of 2+2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT286 Lillies by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Drummer Boy, Again by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring is coming (hopefully) by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC462 MMTPT286 Sympathy Bouquet by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC462, MMTPT286 Sleep little angel by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT286 Mellow Sympathy by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT286 Deepest Sympathy on the Loss of DD by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT286 Remembering Leanne by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC462 Pink Dahlias by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An Angel for an Angel by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Totally ROCK! F4A204 by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT HOT by Stamperrobin at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin

This is as short as I could possibly keep my list. I apologise to all the notifiers. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 01-26-2014 at 12:39 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 12:52 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

Thanks to Angie, Linda, Mary and Sue for the mention of my Warm Hugs card this week - a lovely start to Sunday!

Thanks to Mary as well for the headsup - much appreciated!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #36  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Vicki - Happy Birthday, and thank you!
Thanks to Mary for the notifications, to Stacy for choosing two !! of my cards, and also to Angie and Linda. What a lovely start to the day.

My "Sunny Day" came into being largely thanks to pidgesmom who sent the bird dies in my Christmas gift - she knows I love birds ;-).

bfinlay ~ WT463 It'll Be Okay

f.schles ~ mosaic background with flowers

I think I need to retire so that I can have more time in the gallery!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 01:29 AM   #37  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Sue, thank you so much for mentioning my Valentine Tree card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 03:19 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Smile Stay Warm Everyone!!!

Thanks you so much Kathleen and Sue for mentioning my Hearts and Flowers card as a fav..Great way to start another cold day ! Thanks Brenda for the heads up!

Here are my favs:
*CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour

CC BLOSSOMS ODBD by Stamperrobin

The Joy of Golfing by Pam MacKay

[it] was white...O4J by One4Joy

TLC465 CC462 MMTPT286 Deepest Sympathy by sue28

Wings Exist by stiz2003

WT463 - Splish Splash by susie australia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 03:28 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VICKI !! May all your birthday wishes come true.

I have many kind ladies to thank for listing my Sweet Peas card as a favorite. I was overwhelmed by how many sweet comments I received on it....and being on this thread, is the icing on the cake.

In no particular order...a BIG thank you to: Nancy(stiz2003), Sue28, Robin(stamperrobin), Susie Australia, Peggy(jasonw1), Polly(peeps321), Kathleen Lammie, Vicki(vdm) and Mary(jandjccc)

Stacy, thank you for all your time-consuming notifications.

Hugs to you all, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2014, 03:35 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Stacy, thank you for listing my card among your favorites....and notifying me too. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes