View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:41 AM   #16
jkstieber
Stazon Splitcoast

DH and I decided to start living by a budget this year, in all categories, not just our hobbies. I get so much money per month to spend on myself, and that needs to include crafts, clothes, music, anything that's just for me. I most likely won't be buying many clothes this year since my closet and drawers are ready to burst. I have a fairly large stamping wishlist spread out over five companies that I like to purchase from, so I've really needed to prioritize this year. This month I got a bunch of items off my "My Favorite Things" wishlist, and next month I'll order from SU because it's Saleabration. But after that, it will just depend whose new releases I like best. Other than SU, all the companies I buy from offer free shipping after a certain point, so I will be choosing to spend larger amounts one place at a time, rather than multiple orders per month. And sometimes it will depend when I need cardstock, since I only order cardstock from Gina K. and SU.

I like the idea of this thread, knowing that others are out there like me, hopefully I can stay on track. I never participated in the cold turkey thread because I knew I'd fail, but I also know that I need to be much more responsible than I've been in the past and make better choices.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!