I think most will agree the "Cold Turkey " idea was a failure . I don't know anyone who went an entire year with out buying something .
So I renamed the thread this year to be "Responsible Spending for 2014"
My goals are;
1. Faithfully stick to my monthly budget which is considerably less than what I spent last year . Just so I can stick to my craft budget I have budgeted twice as much money for the month of November. I know I will be tempted by the Black Friday and Holiday sales
2. Basics supplies such as adhesives and paper WILL count toward my monthly craft allowance. They are not free.
3. Don't buy anything that has not been on a wish/need list for at least 5 days .
4. Don't buy more of anything than I need. I am not saving money by buying because it is on sale or stocking up on anything that is not being used.
5. I will Try to adhere to " something in--something out" "Try" is the key word here
Who wants to join me ?