View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:49 AM   #30
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Wow, it's been fun reading everyone's posts so far! Both happy and sad, it's nice we have a place to share our lives and inspire each other. It's wonderful to have some "old friends" rejoining us and many new friends too!

Although I didn't meet my scrap goal for 2013, I did get a lot done--90, so I think I'll go with 96 pages this year...that's 8 per month.

It's not for want of photo ops that I don't get pages done! I always have photos of my two DGDs, their new nephew, my grand niece, and later this month all five of my mom's kids will be coming to Phoenix to celebrate our mom's 94th birthday. As I mostly digiscrap, I think I'm going to try and make a calendar or 8x8 Shutterfly photobook for everyone after the event, so that should keep me busy!!

Thank you to all our hostesses and to those who do the challenges and make it worthwhile. And thanks to everyone who provides inspiration for me! And a BIG thank you to Lela, who keeps things rolling along on our scrappy threads, even with all she has on her plate of life!

Happy New Year everyone!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!