View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 07:38 AM   #29
Mary_Pat419
Gabfest Goddess

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Good morning, I'm a bit late getting my 2014 goals together and am not sure what I want to do for 2014 IRL: starting a new job (part-time) around the 13th; DD1 graduates; DD2 will be traveling for lax even more than she has been...so not sure what direction I'm heading . I do want to focus on improving my overall health so I will be working on that.

Scrapbooking I am still going to keep it small and aim for 4 pages a month: 48. That's what I did last year and though I went over I don't know if I'll get another chunk of free time like I did this past November. I still haven't gotten to scrap for a while even though I keep planning/hoping; DH & girls go back to school next week and hopefully I can get a few days in before starting the new job!

I too appreciate all the sharing and caring that happens in this thread. It's been wonderful to 'get to know' you all in a very unique and special way without really meeting many of you. I know we've chatted about getting together and I'm willing to work on it if anyone is ever interested; living where I do (Central Florida) there are plenty of hotels & tourist spots to make it a great vacation!

Looking forward to a fantastic 2014 with very crafty, artistic, and inspirational women!

Last edited by Mary_Pat419; 01-02-2014 at 07:47 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!