View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:25 AM   #28
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by awjmgmom View Post
Well ladies, I'm hoping to get pages done in 2014 on a regular basis. I did do a digi album in 2013 and attended two crops and one mini weekend at a friends so I did get pages done. I just don't know my official count.

2013 has brought some major changes at our home, so I'm hoping to bring some regular scrappy therapy into my personal time to cure the topsy turvy that is life these days.

DH has decided that someone else's marriage is better for him than ours, so he filed papers and moved out in Feb. Will probably have finalized paperwork by Jan or Feb. My boys are spending time with him tonight, so I'm hoping to organize life and some scrappy time (if I don't fall asleep first!)

The boys and I celebrated New Years Eve Eve last night with a dinner of lobster and steak then games, a movie, sparkling grape juice, goody bags and junk food (pizza rolls.) I think we were tucked in by 10:00. It was fun and I'll just be thinking of tonight as just another Tuesday night! (I sent them off with a hershey kiss and told them to have it before bed- it's a midnight kiss from mom.)

I hope to check in through out the night, but I know I'm more productive if I stay away from my computer ...controlled pinterest and facebook may need to be my changes for 2014. I'm also heading back to work in two weeks, so I'll need to be diligent with my planning and my time to may it all work without chaos.

Wishing you all a blessed and happy New Year in 2014!
Sorry to hear about your chaos in 2013. I look back at that heart-wrenching period in my life when DH and I split (1990), and as with everything else, I survived and feel blessed in my life these days. It's a difficult time but it sounds like you're handling it all well. I love the "kiss" you gave your kids--what a 'sweet' idea!

Good wishes to you for a positive, loving and healing 2014. Glad you're planning to be with us when you can!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!