View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 05:19 AM   #26
Motherload
Mad Swapper

Wow, so many posts already on this thread. Seems like everyone has lots going on this year, and I just want to start by saying that, even though I haven't met most of you IRL, thanks for sharing your life in pictures with me, for inspiring me, and for allowing me to be part of your life in a small way! I feel like this is a place we can laugh and cry, celebrate and commiserate together. You gals are the best.

Okay, putting away the tissues. On to business. I met my yearly goal for 2013 (100 layouts - 157 pages) by scrapping in the New Year, so really happy about that. I'm setting my yearly goal for 2014 at 100 layouts again, but hopefully I will be more consistent and not have to scrap 7 layouts the last week of the year! My monthly goal for January is 10 layouts. I'm going to try to scrapbook 2012 and 2013 concurrently, scrapping the pictures from January 2012 and 2013 during January 2014, from February 2012 and 2013 in February 2014, etc. If I can keep it up for the year, I'll be ready to start scrapping 2014 in January 2015!

Thanks, Lela, for hosting the Stash Busters challenge for January! Looking forward to scrapping along with you. A big shout-out to Lela and Ann, who both completed their Stash Busters challenge for December (despite holiday busyness)!

Last but not least, I am going to try to complete more SCS challenges this year, so thanks to all those who host challenges. You do a great job, and although it's sometimes hard to complete the challenges that are thematic, I still appreciate the work you put into hosting these.

Last edited by Motherload; 01-02-2014 at 05:28 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!