View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 10:44 AM   #19
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

Me too Cori. It's awesome to see so many pages being scrapped this past year. And I love seeing those of you that are finding the time to come back and with it, there will be lots of inspiration for those of us that will need it Now if I can just MAKE the time to be creative.. That will be my challenge for 2014. I actually had some relatives ask me if I was going to make my christmas cards this year since they missed handmade birthday cards from me. So I've made the resolution to at least make some more cards, especially for those that do appreciate them.

Valerie..I'm so sorry to hear about your marriage too. I know from personal experience how much that has to hurt and I hope you do find those things in your life that will help you day by day and that it won't take a long time to heal. Scrapping and remembering the good times and making new good times with your boys will hopefully help.

Anavon..It's great to hear that your family is expanding yet again..You're gonna make that new baby a super grandma! My niece just had a baby a month early (only 4 lbs 3 oz) and I got to meet him last night for the first time. He's only 16" long..such a tiny little guy. Cute though!

Ann...good luck if you do decide to build a new home. My husband and I designed our home and had it built and it's the best thing we ever did. That should really make 2014 exciting if you do!

Valerie in SC...I'm looking forward to seeing your scrappy pages...And I had wondered how your family was doing...so sorry to hear of your dad's passing though.

I love hearing how all my "invisible" friends are doing these days. Makes my boring work filled days have a little brightness in them knowing that I can chat with you all online since I don't seem to have any time to chat with "live" friends anymore.

Here's wishing you all a happy, prosperous, safe and healthy New Year! Now I'm off to take the pork roast out of the crockpot and mash the taters
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!