View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 06:27 AM   #17
Scrappy48
Crimping Master

Reading through all the posts, it seems that we all have a little in common (not to mention our passion for scrapping). With one DD just starting college this past fall and my youngest DD (who's going to be a HS Senior this fall!) my photo ops are dwindling as well. I'm at a point in my life journey as a stay-at-home-mom that I can recreate my career options (which I've been giving a lot of thought to lately). It can be overwhelming sometimes. I would love to do something creative but realistically (in our area) there isn't much available.

My DH & I are talking about building a new home so it should be interesting to see if we actually do it (we've have the property for several years now and keep putting it off). We've decided it will be our 'empty nester' house. So between making some updates to sell our current home and the possibility of building, it should be an exciting year!

For my first time setting goals, I'm going to set my pages goal at 135 for the year and my card goal is going to be 75.
Scrapbook pages: 150/135 YTD Cards: 27/75 YTD
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!