Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending December 29th

Can you Believe 2013 is almost done? I know right where does the time go?
and speaking of which, this is the last weekly thread for this past year. so this next week you'll want to go through your favorites for the past year because next weekend we will have the "best of 2013" thread
and the week after that will resume the normal weekly favorites which would be a 2 week time frame.

This week's notifications will be going out from Vicki, Mary, Angie, Brenda and Me

I know with the holiday I have not had as much online time as usual and so my own list is a little short...
so, I'm looking forward to seeing what you all found.

CAS252 Holly Cupcakes by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christ the Lord! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A nighttime walk by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trash to treasure by scsjafra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

the "how-to" play along with us info is in the next post, and if your new to this thread and have a blog the blog badges can be found here:

New Blog Badges for Weekly Favorites and CAS Favorites by Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog

Last edited by JBgreendawn; 12-28-2013 at 07:02 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Here are a few of my faves I came across this week!

merrymstamper - SNSS LOL cats by merrymstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mum of 2+2 - Sugarberry Bliss by mum of 2+2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamping_mynn - Misty Christmas Night by stamping_mynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett - CAS252 'Less is More' Birthday Cake by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

punch-crazy - Helpful Christmas Moose by punch-crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

va.sunshine - You Make Me Happy by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - Namaste...Beate by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bpnaz - Holiday Gift by bpnaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - MMTPT282 - Merry Christmas Anita by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yorkshire lass - Love U by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampwithkristine - Snow Birdie by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jeanne S - MIX48 Baby Be Mine by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - WT TWEETERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scrapacat - MIX48 Laffy Taffy Flowers by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik - MIX48 - ...triangles, circles n squares... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue - MIX48 Blue Mountains by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns - Feel Better F4A201, MIX48 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rheddhedd
- Christmas Tree canvas by rheddhedd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Inspired Honeybee and Rose by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - IC PRAYING by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Stacy, for getting us started. I hope that all of you had a very Merry Christmas.
Although my time in the gallery was short this week, I did find some beauties in the short time that I had.... Here is what I found;

IC421 Queen Anne's Lace by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inky Winter Scene by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations Hearts by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ballerina Box by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunset Sailor by wendy noble - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT459 happiest by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT 459 A Christmas bear with gifts ( front ) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT TWEETERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A201 QFTD196 Four Square for Beate_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lacy Christmas Tree by craftymomto2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT459 Wrapping Paper gift boxes by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Deer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy on Embossed White by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Kisses by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS NANA'S SNOWFLAKE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Hinge Card 2013 by Em1941 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS359, Roberta's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Christmas Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS359 Roberta's Pumpkin's and leaves by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing all that I missed....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #6  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Angie thank you so much for including both of my cards from last week into your favs and also for the notification.

Thank you also Brenda for including my Teapot Tuesday Christmas card. You both have me doing the happy dance!!

I didn't spend nearly enough time in the gallery last week, but I did find these lovely creations.

QFTD163 & QFTD196 Jasonw1 by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD196 Susie Australia - Garden Silhouette by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD196 WT459 Homage to Jennifer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sledding on Pion papers by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mirrored Joy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers all of this series are stunning.

IC420 Birgit inspired tin by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC421 Happy New Year Greetings by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Many thanks to the ladies who dedicate so much time notifying us and happy new year everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #7  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Wow, thanks you guys!!!
Tessaduck-Brenda- Thank you so much for favoring my Christmas Eve card!!! That means so much to me!
Thank you Ohmypaper!-Angie for bringing me the good news and for liking my Tweeters and Praying cards..woohoo!!
Thanks Vdm-Vicki for picking my Tweeters and Nana's Snowflake card!! makes my heart do a happy dance...now how do I go to sleep after this?????!!
Love all you ladies!!! You are so sweet and kind and generous with your time! Thanks so much!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #8  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks so much Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my card and thanks to Angie (ohmypaper!) for letting me know. This is such a cool way to end the year
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #9  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Brenda ! Thanks so much for favoring my New Year's card. I almost didn't upload that one!!! There was no favoring happening among the peeps in my house! You made my night!!! Thank you Stacy , for letting me know!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #10  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Angi thank you so much for favoring my card. Means a lot to me. :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you very much Susie! I appreciate the nod for my Birgit inspired tin! What a lovely ending to a wonderful week!

Thank you Angie for the heads up too!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #12  
Rubber Obsessor

WOW!! Thank you so much Angie for fav'ing my canvas! It really means a lot since it was my first attempt at a canvas!

A couple of goodies that I added to my favorites are
Let It Snow Scene by Steponitstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inky Winter Scene by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks again!
Sally
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #13  
Forum Fanatic

Hi, Everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! and had some down time to check out the gallery a bit....
Here are a few pretties and can't wait to see what I missed!

Once Upon a Time by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Party Favor~ Tutorial by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Stairstep Card by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Thinking of You by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A nighttime walk by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Greatest Gift by lhansen148 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Santa by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very Merry Christmas by Feline Creative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Hinge Card 2013 by Em1941 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS359, Roberta's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Christmas Card by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace, Love and Joy by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special Delivery by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyeux Noel by Sparkling Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to ALL who share so selflessly here - we appreciate your inspiration!
Thanks to the Notification Team who dedicate so much of their time to spread smiles!
Thanks to All who take the time to list their Favs.....you are the source of many a Happy Dance!

Happy, Healthy, Safe and Craft-Filled 2014!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

LOL I look like a copy cat , but it really was a coincidence!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #16  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks so much for mentioning my card among your favourites Angie. It was such a lovely surprise
And thanks Stacy for letting me know
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #17  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my card among your favourites and thanks Vicki (vdm) for letting me know! Such an awesome surprise and a great way to end a year :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member

My list of favorites is not very long this week but I wanted to get them in tonight as I will be gone ALL day tomorrow. I wanted to put in a couple from a week or two ago...please forgive..as well as some from this week.

Amy's Card by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quick Christmas Thank You Notes by sherrird at Splitcoaststampers

CAS252 Birthday Cupcake by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Jolly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT282 - Merry Christmas Anita by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twine Heart by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD196, F4A201 You put a smile in my heart! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD163 & QFTD196 Jasonw1 by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Flowers FS360 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS358 Tag LOVE Collage by bfinlay at Splitcoaststampers

I am sure I missed many wonderful cards. Thank you to the team of notifiers and know how much you are appreciated each and every week!

Happy New Year!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 12-28-2013 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Posted one twice and forgot two cards
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

Two more! I already edited my first posting and it looks like my edits don't read like the rest so I am adding these separately.

FS358 Tag LOVE Collage by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A SNOWED IN FRAME IT by Stamperrobin at Splitcoaststampers

Also I want to thank Miss Vicki (TWICE) and Susie from down under for putting my Mirrored Joy and Joyful Deer and Joy on embossed white in their favorites. I had SUCH fun with that Joy die this year for my Christmas cards. Huge hugs to both of you!

Smiling,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 12-28-2013 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: Forgot another one. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 01:45 AM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for mentioning my Inspired Honeybee and Rose card this week. And thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Vicki, thank you for mentioning my White on White Christmas Wreath this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 02:35 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you Brenda & Vicki for faving my cards this past week. This made my day And thank you Vicki for notifying me.

To pay it forward, here are just a few of my faves for the week:

Santa Suit Card by craftymomto2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT459 Wrapping Paper gift boxes by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC421 Golden by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC421 Everyday Treasures by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week and Happy New Year !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 03:19 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thank you so much Kathleen for mentioning both my A Little Birdie Thanx card and Everyday Treasures and Barb for honoring Everyday Treasures. I really appreciate it...what a great way to start my Sunday!!

Here are my favs:
Yummy! by Pam MacKay

TLC461 Snoesje got some trees by niki1

Namaste...Beate by susie australia

Vintage Santa by chelemom

Jane Austin by rebeccadeeprose

IC421 Golden by Cook22

IC421 Happy New Year Greetings by gabalot

I C421 - Perspective by BobbiesGirl

And a BIG thanks to the Favorites team for all you do throughout the year!! :p

Last edited by peeps321; 12-29-2013 at 03:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 04:28 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Susie, for listing my card as one of your favorites. This past week I was rather unproductive with the holiday, but you give me a "spark" to get back to it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 05:04 AM   #25  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you so much Chaos Mom!!! I am thrilled to have three pieces in this week's favorites!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 05:06 AM   #26  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you Polly (peeps 321)!!! It is wonderful to have my Jane Austin card in your list of favorites!! It's one of my own favs too! ;))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 05:09 AM   #27  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Kathleen, for the mention of my card here and to Angie for letting me know....so appreciated!!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 05:12 AM   #28  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Angela! Thank you for putting my blue mountains on your list - it's been fun doing some freeform art on my vacation. Big hugs and happy new year and same to you Brenda - thanks for letting me know!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 05:48 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Vicki, thanks for the warm-fuzzies and Mary thanks for letting me know

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #30  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default My favorites!

Thanks Stacy for starting the thread this week! A big thanks to Vicki and Elaine for the mention of my card......very much appreciated! Thanks Mary for the notification.

A Big Happy Birthday wish to our leader Brenda!!!!! May your day be wonderful.

Life has been so busy during the holidays, my favorite site has been neglected by me, but I did fav a few cards. Here they are:

Pot of Poinsettias by ChaosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This project blew me away!
FS359 ~ Field Flowers by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Happy Birthday" step card by budger1719 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gift Bow Santa by Amber@Just4U - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faux Silk Poinsettia by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT459 Christmas Thank you by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me the many cards I've missed. If you find time go back and pick out some outstanding cards from this last year...you can favor them for next week's Favorites for 2013 , and make some one feel special!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 06:10 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 379 Likes on 210 Posts

Thanks so much Kathleen for mentioning my Bundle of Boy in your favorites list! I appreciate that so much.
I was not in the gallery much this past week, but one of my resolutions is to follow this thread and add my favorites!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Thanks again Kathleen Lammie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 06:24 AM   #32  

Stacy, thanks for making my CAS252 Holly Cupcakes one of your faves! Angie, you are so sweet to let me know!

I haven't spent a lot of time in the gallery this week but this one caught my eye:

To the Moon and Back by LittleSeaOtter
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 07:15 AM   #33  
Favorites Team Notifier

Default Favorites for Dec 29

Here is a list of favorites...I missed a lot of days looking so it isn't as it should be...
Congratulations Hearts by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC421 Free by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC421 Golden by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just Us Girls #221 by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC421 Dandelion Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC421 - Dreams by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dragonfly Art by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT459 happiest by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Unfinished Painting for Jill by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX48 Laffy Taffy Flowers by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Kaleidoscope F4A201 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT459 Christmas Thank you by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT459 A Little Birdie Thanx by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC458 Sweet Candy Cane Wishes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT282 Vintage Noel Christmas by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT282 - Merry Christmas Anita by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Namaste...Beate by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joyful Deer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 - Vintage Angel by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Wishes! by Karen Stark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For My Pastor and Wife by Linda Palmer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Kisses by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS359 Words Cannot Express by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS359 Old Jalopy Truck by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White on White Christmas Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ok, well I think that's all folks!
Hope you all had a happy Christmas!!! Happy New Year too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 07:23 AM   #34  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Jasonw1-Peggy, for listing my snowed in frame it card!!! Lots of fun playing with glitter and dies! Makes me happy this morning! It's pretty nice going to bed happy and waking up happy!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 07:35 AM   #35  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Vicki (vdm), thank you for mentioning my card!

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 07:38 AM   #36  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Kathleen, thank you for mentioning my White on White Christmas Wreath today. I appreciate it so much. Angie, thanks for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 07:40 AM   #37  
Forum Fanatic

THANKS! so much Linda (Holstein) for listing my Pot of Poinsettias among your Favorites! You certainly brought a smile to my face that will last to the New Year! It is a special honor to be acknowledged by such a master crafter!

THANKS! too to Vicki (Vdm) for giving of your time to notify me! So very Appreciated!
:p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 07:46 AM   #38  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you so much ChaosMom for mentioning my card here this week! and thanks to ohmypaper! for letting me know! Really made my day! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 07:48 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Peggy (Jasonw1) for listing my "You put a smile in my heart" card in your favorites for the week! It truly is an honor!

and thank you very much Robin (Robinstamper) for putting my "Vintage Noel Christmas " card on your list for the week! I appreciate it very much!

Angie, thank you again for the notices! I would be lost without you and the other gals! Please know you are very appreciated too!!!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #40  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Peggy, for mentioning my Vellum Flowers card! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Mary, for letting me know!
Happy Birthday, Brenda! Hope it's fabulous!
Happy New Year!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes