View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #13
grateful2bsaved
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to grateful2bsaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity_Stamper View Post
i JUST watched a show on hgtv and the people were looking to find a house near ewa beach. ewa = crooked it looks beautiful there. mele kelikimaka (spelling?) and good luck organizing!
It's always funny to see a House Hunters episode when it's Hawaii. I watch the House Hunter shows, and see how much house money can buy on the mainland, and tell DH we need to move so I can have a huge craftroom. THEN I watch the news and see all the picture of snow, and freezing temps, and think, "Ummm, nevermind!" LOL

And, thank you, I'm going to need all the luck I can get when I start to organize my paper. I tend to get sidetracked, and end up with things in a bigger mess than they were to begin with. Right now I've got a long tote with all the original 48 colors plus neutrals in hanging folders with labeled tabs. That was great until the color change happened. Tjem I started accumulating all the beautiful In-Colors. Of course I had to stock up on retiring colors... I now have the hanging folders, and two large stacks of unopened CS of assorted colors. I don't even know which ones are retired, retired and brought back, etc. Yep, I have a big project ahead of me.

Last edited by grateful2bsaved; 12-22-2013 at 10:06 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!