View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #2153
pinkdisneychick01
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
Good morning!

Brenda, don't eat too many cookies! That is too funny that the best cookies at the exchange are the bakery bought Mexican cookies!

We are going this morning to see Catching Fire. We have been waiting for DD to come home so she could baby sit. Well she wants to see it again. So we are all going to a 10:30 am show. I don't know why DH and I didn't think of going to the first show in the morning (while the kids are in school) before!
The cookie exchange went well. Yes, the Mexican bakery cookies still won first place in my book! LOL this is too funny.....DD gets in the car after school. First question she asks is did I get any of those Mexican pastries (they are really cookies) in the exchange. LOL See what a hit they are? LOL When I was younger we would go down to Nogales, Mexico at least once a year and always hit the bakery. I have not been down there in 12 years! Ever since I had DD. The gal that brought them for the exchange got them in town though.

I hope to see several movies while. I am off work. I want to see Saving Mr. Banks, Frozen and Catching Fire. DD saw Catching Fire already. Did you like it?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!