View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #2125
pinkdisneychick01
Stampin' Fool

Hi Gals!

Brandy.. I tried the folding a few years back and it was not my thing maybe you will enjoy it more than I did. Thank you for the card. I loved it! Nice surprise too.

Nancy, I would get her things for the apartment. I know you found other stuff but you could always put a spatula in her stocking. LOL I remember when I was planning for my own place place pots and pans and household items were fun to get.

Soni, good to hear from you!

Jackie...glad all is well with you. Are you ready for Christmas?

Sharon, glad your mom is in a better place. Nice to have you back on the thread with us.

Maggie, so sorry about your cat!! What a nightmare day!! Awful really!! When you get time (even after the holidays is fine) please email me that pie recipe.

The holiday fun continues.....gift and cookie exchange at work tomorrow. Boy do I love a cookie! Bring them on! One of the best ones will be from my co worker that doesn't bake. Lol! Every year she goes to a Mexican bakery and brings cookies from it. Not sure what they bake with but totally different taste. My favorite is this multi colored one. Yum! My mom's favorite is the "pig" .. Think that one has molasses in it. I do not care for the pig one.

My last day of work is this Thursday. I go back on Jan 7! Woo Hoo!!! Office party is this Fri night at the bosses house.

DH has a terrible head cold.

DD has two days of school left until 01/06. Have her signed up for YMCA day camp a couple of her days off.

I got a free lunch at Subway today. Gal in front of me bought it and said Merry Christmas. So nice! Needless to day I was shocked.

See you back her tomorrow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!