View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #882
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyRoseStamper View Post
A word to the wise:

Some of my envelopes are made with very dark paper; so I need a label for the address. I cut some Cricut decorative labels from adhesive cardstock and thought that would be a nice alternative. The first card that went through the mail (with a check, no less!) almost got lost in the postal system. The label got caught in their machines. Fortunately, it did reach its destination, just a few days late with an explanation from the post office. I've gone back to using the regular computer adhesive labels to play it safe. If I use a cardstock label again, I must remind myself to brayer or burnish it as well.
That's the sort of situation I love putting the card/envelope through a cuttlebug or any other manual die cutter that exerts pressure. One slow pass all the way and the two taped together pieces of card stock and they are pretty much forever joined.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!