View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #1678
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Joanna, how are your eyes today? Hope you are feeling great!

Linda, how is Gregg doing?

Vickie, wonderful goodies from Susanne...have fun!

Heather, darling pictures of Claire...she will no doubt be a crafty girl!

Oh Susanne, your poor brother! I'll bet he was mortified to do the "shopping" for you girls....

It's been a busy week. Yesterday Ivy delivered her tree and finished decorating it. We were in such a rush to get to the school that we didn't even get a picture of it, so we'll do that tonight. Last night was the first wrestling meet, so I went to that. I knew wrestling was big here, but had no idea what a production they make of it. Big crowd, emcee, music, fancy hooded robes likes boxers, etc. The cheerleaders make signs for their lockers each meet; Ivy was using the Cuttlebug and dies...she even left a glue-y mess on my table. Does anyone know a wrestler? Am wondering if it is like this everywhere? The boys did really well too; Ivy's "friend" wrestles at 132 and won his match. I say "friend" because she tells everyone that they are just friends and not dating. Hmmm, so why does his Mom have a picture of them on her Facebook page? LOL

I was helping bake cupcakes this morning and burned the top of my finger on the inside of the oven. It hurts like crazy when exposed to the heat of the oven or washing utensils with hot water; I found some burn cream and put that on...so far it hasn't helped. Guess I'm a big baby!

I am trying to finish Kathleen's and Vickie's packages today, or tomorrow at the latest. We have 11 dozen cupcakes going out today, so I am helping with that since Ivy is in school.

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Doodle Pantry, From the Heart Stamps, Sketch Saturday, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!