View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 07:24 PM   #1660
Susanne527
Forum Fanatic

QueenieJO--cataract surgery? Wow--aren't you way too young for that? I hope you mend fast--and a free enchilada is good too!

Vickie--I just remember the huge box said the "K" word like it was a broadcast banner--(oh like what could possibly be in this huge box???) as big as life and it was such a big box that we had to store it in the hall closet on the way to the bathroom--because my mom's cabinet in the "girls bathroom" was too short to house those gynormous box! haha...Blue rose card--too funny

I don't even want to talk about how sports dudes use tampons to plug up their noses for injuries...if ya know what I mean! Even my boys get silly crude and if one is telling a sob story about something--the other will make a crack and say--need a tampon? hahahaha so sick! haha

Silhouette vs Cameo--these have confused me but both are tied into your computer correct? So in lieu of buying separate cartridges (like my Cricut) you order and cut from computer screen to machine right?

The way my computer is set up down here limited electricity outlets--with the printer to the right and no room on the left to shift and move things over--I would not be able to plug another electronic device into my computer! I don't think I am much help to you Tracie! But you like digital things so maybe its the way to go for you--

I just wish I could build a magnetic wall for all my dies to be visible--but I love my dies--I use my Cricut for multiples and certain projects--(not crazy about the price of the cartridges--but once you have em-they are right there to grab and create) no computer needed.

At AE "Amiee" teaches a Sihouette class--Project life is tied into it--I just never saw anything WOW me from what they have created that a person couldn't do w/ dies/punches! So--maybe go on Youtube and search around for some serious Silhouette/Cameo customers that really have good videos? Good luck!

I own; Big Shot, 2 Grand Caliburs and Cricut Expressions (big one) and my next purchase will be the Sizzix magnetic board and the crease board--since some of the dies require this board!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!