View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #16
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

I never, ever, ever buy stamping/cardmaking magazines, but I recently dropped $15 on the special Paper Crafts issue that is out right now (I tried to use a coupon, but no go - still wanted it that badly). None of the information in it is really new, but there are 65 different techniques and examples for each technique all in one handy, portable reference. I've been VERY hit or miss (mostly miss) in the creative arena for a while, so I thought that trying my hand at whichever one caught my attention on any given day would be fun to do. I also noticed that, while indexing my stamp sets, I had ideas for some (okay, most) of them strike. I didn't have time to execute the ideas in the moment, but I did scribble some of them down for future reference, and decided that flipping through that index more often would be a good mojo kickstart. Maybe one or both of those ideas could help...?

Either way, I hope that life gets more manageable for you so that you'll have some time FOR YOU, to do whatever it is that brings you joy!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!