View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #1657
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Susanne, your advent calendar is gorgeous.

Susanne, no cardkit delivery today; maybe tomorrow!

Denise, glad to hear that Gregg is home. Hope he is doing better each day.

Patti, thank you for the beautiful card I received in today's mail.

One more K-box story! Remember when the boxes were tall, narrow and blue with a blue rose on it? it's the tall bue one that my dad made my V-Day box out of. BUT, many years ago a boyfriend and I went to see a movie called The Blue Rose! So, I got the bright idea to cut the rose out of the box and paste it onto a card to let him know I LOVED the movie! Oh my! He was from a huge family...lots of sisters...I didn't think about the fact that he would know where the blue rose came from!

Thanks for the mojo sprinkle; I hope it takes effect by tomorrow morning; I have a lot of cards to create between now and Sunday!

It got up to 69 degrees here today; then the temp is going to do a drastic drop and be in the 30s tomorrow! brrrrr

I know there is something I should be doing right now! So, will go for now and wish everyone a wonderful Wednesday evening.

One more thought...is the silhouette the same as the cameo?? Just curious. The last time I was at Archiver's they cut a shaped card out for me using the cameo. I was really neat and she did show me a whole screen full of images. I don't use my cricut so I doubt that I would use a silhouette or cameo. I have, (saying very quietly) over 100 cricut cartridges and wish I had room to have it set up and ready to cut, but it sits behind my inkpads and 4x6 picture printer (which I haven't used in forever). *sigh*

I need to go look for some "fussy cutting" inspiration for a DT project.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!