View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #61
Granny Hawkins
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
Originally Posted by missiowa81 View Post
Warm and foggy here, in advance of the cold and snow coming. It's the spooky kind of fog that would be good on Halloween.

I accomplished a lot today. Worked, of course. Voted (run-off election for city council). Raked leaves. Walked some mail over to the T&O neighbors because it got delivered to our house by mistake. And I ran a bunch of errands: Kohl's, Menards, Staples, grocery store, Wally's. The only place I didn't get to was the post office. It wasn't "on the way" and I decided I was DONE with errands for the day. lol

I've done a little Christmas decorating. The tree is fluffed out but still bare. I started with the other decorations first and it's taking me a little longer than normal because I'm keeping track (making a list) of what is in each bin as I take stuff out. I had to take extra time last year when I packed everything up, to fit everything back into my bins, because I bought a few new ornaments. I'm hoping by making a list of what goes in each bin, it won't take me as long to pack things up after Christmas.

At least, that's the plan.

Most of what I am putting out is Snowmen related. That way when it stays up through the Winter it will be fine....LOL