View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 05:15 AM   #13
stampin stacy
Insane Embellisher

I had several years of trauma and stress and find my muse is still easily scared away a couple of years later. I know 2 things: you won't jump back in right away, more like baby steps and you can't force it. The stuff you make when forcing it will reflect that and not be your best efforts and the stress you put on yourself forcing it will have an opposite effect. Not to mention that the less than desirable outcome of your creativity will be discouraging, I made some U G L Y stuff trying to force myself.

Don't go into it with the intent of making something, just get out you papers and stamps to play with. If you spend time only shuffling things around, it's okay! If you end up with only bits and pieces, it's okay!! Toss those into a box to be used someday. You may end up with a full box of bits before you are ready to make something to share but just think of all the quick cards you will be able to make with your box when you are ready.

Hope life has calmed down to a normal level of chaos and stays that way for you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!