View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 04:29 AM   #1652
germanstampler
Glitter Guru

Susanne- Sounds great, good luck ! I keep my fingers crossed- hope you will get the job !

Kathy- Have you find some matching paper ? I have tried it (color first), but I can not in this way. If I make a card, for example, for the Sketch Challenge is the layout done. Thatīs really easy Then I select an image and then the paper. Then i color. Everything else is too complicated for me **lol**

Great to hear that Gregg is home and I hope his heart beating again in the rhythm.

Susanne- I'm going to buy wool and knit a scarf and crochet a matching hat. I try it. I'll buy colorful wool. Always change the colors to me is too stressful

My christmas cards are done and ready to mail. I might still make one or two cards, then it's over with Christmas cards !! Here is not a lovely weather. Very hazy, lots of fog, gray. No sunshine, only clouds. No wonder so many people get depressed in the winter Bring on the summer **lol** !!

Today I had a dentist appointment. 2 hours I was there. Preparation for my crown. Now I have to endure two weeks with a provisional molar. That means no nuts and roasted almonds at the christmas market for me
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!