View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #25
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

I posted my list in November - go figure

I couldn't go to sleep until after 2 and woke up at 7 - hate those nights which have come in mass of late. Anyway decided to make good use of the time so I posted this list for today (early this am) and have already gotten a pot of soup and pot pie filling going - not a bad way to start the morning when you can't sleep.

Today's plans are

1. Work on my Christmas cards - finally decided on the design so I need to get them going.

2. Start some of the cooking (soups and fillings) for the freezer while I'm cardmaking, etc. - I've gotten the Italian soup that dh likes to get from Carrabbas going (LOTS of chopping) and a pot of pot pie filling going as well. Yummo. Still have 1 more pot of soup to get going and life will be good in my freezer as well as my dad's. Only have room for 2 big pots on my stove at 1 time. I have 8 pints and 2 quarts of chicken pot pie filling. I am still cooking the other 2 soups adn imagine there will be 6-8 quarts of each of them as well. YUMMO!!!

3. Work on a scarf for dd2 - working on this while things cook I've got the one started for dd1 now as well.

4. Make a pattern for mittens (I need 1 for adult women, 1 for adult men, and 1 for small children)

5. I also have some cards I'm making for gifts to work on as well - I have them all stamped and colored so I just need to cut the card stock, adhere them together and embellish them. - I have 48 of them to make but they will go pretty quickly since I don't have to do much to them at this point.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Red = a work in progress
Blue = IT'S DONE!!!

Last edited by imthenoni; 12-01-2013 at 05:59 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!