Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending November 24, 2013

Welcome to the favorites thread this evening!

Happy Thanksgiving
to our US stampers!!! Wow! the holidays are fast approaching. It's starting to look alot like winter with our cold temperatures!

This is where we share all the wonderful things we find in the gallery and put in our favorites. The gals who will be notifying you are Mary, Angie, Stacey, Vicki, Brenda and me.

These are my favorites:
QFTD190 Doves and Holly by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ornaments Keepsakes by SCOTE by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC456, CAS247, Musical Wreath_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossed Poinsetta by Kay-Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bendi Fold for Thanksgiving by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trio of Blessings by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zentangle Forest Flowers by yvonne turner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Chickadees by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC453 Merry Kissmas by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of a Kind Flake... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Floating Music by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter in Red by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Pearls by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC13 Nov Silver Trees gw by Greywolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It Came upon a Midnight Clear by m other's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Take Time by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT454 Peaceful Trees by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magic Snowflake by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Poinsettia by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Sparkle! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Emily's surprise by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC416 Ice Covered Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite of the week!!!!
Black and Silver Bamboo Pen by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now spread a little joy around and show us your favorites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #2  

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Yum

Here comes Turkey Day, U. S.! Check out my favorites for the week:

Warmest Holiday Wishes by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Pearls by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC463 Red and White Christmas_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC463 Snowy Warm Wishes by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
have you got your traveling bag...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Metro Masculine Birthday by slschaf771 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magic Card - Color my World by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Paint by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT454 STAIN GLASS RESIST by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS354 - Merry Christmas Pine by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC416 Ice Covered Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
At the HOP, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Away in a Manger by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be sure: I am grateful for the scs community of crafters, especially those who participate and help to facilitate this thread. YOU are my favorites! Thank you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #4  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Linda, for getting us started...
Here are my finds this week;

Smiley Snowman by 1crzystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Snowman by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A196 ~ LOTS of Hearts by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wetlands Watercolor Wash by juls716 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ic416 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC416 Ice Covered Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blanketed Forest by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Bejeweled Christmas by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wreath by CBmott - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Liquid Pearls by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas by paperpatnz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa's suits by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Jolly Present Card With Stylish Stripes by suestampfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT IRIS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC453 First Flurries by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC453 Ice Storm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rustic build-a-wreath by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Splendor by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS247 TLC456 Musical Wreath_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS354 Color of Love by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate the Season! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay show me what I missed...hehe... Have a great day...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #5  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart

Thank you so much Linda for listing my card, "Thinking of You" on your favorites list this week. I'm tickled pink that you liked it . And thank you Stacy for the notification this evening. It brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart.

Wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving to all.
Very sincerely,
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I didn't have a lot of time in the galleries this week but here are a few I did see!

catluvr2 - FS354 by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl - FS354/Elegant Snowfall by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - FS354 CHRISTMAS DOOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl - FS354 - One4Joy by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 - Double Take Thanks by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Greywolf - CCC13 Oct. Gelato Trees gw by Greywolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dockside - FS354 Aqua and Pearls by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett - CT1113 Thankful Daisies by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - CC453, Holly in a Basket by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cjzim - CC453, Christmas Chickadee by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter - Knock knock, Who's There? by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - WT454 Gold Embossed by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zacksmeema - I Wuff You by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - F4A196 rock my world by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tammie E - FALL FAIRY by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wdoherty - Sweet Snow-woman by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - CAS242 ~ Gifts by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

this is just a short list but, am so thankful for the people who do take the time to share and post in the gallery here. I don't make it through the whole thing each week but, I find so much inspiration when I do make the time to browse.

Dryer Sheet Christmas Card by slincoln - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC453, Leafy thanksgiving by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake by Rambling Boots - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Magic! by jenmitchell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Tag Time - Red by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Black Christmas by Ashdale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Tags by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #8  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you for mentioning my Christmas wreath card. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Don't count the days, make the days count.
http://b52constance.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #9  
Watercolor Wizard

Oooh, so nice! Thank you Linda (Holstein) for listing my Nov. Silver Trees card as a favorite. I am honored. And thank you Mary T (JandJCCC) for letting me know.

Oh, my, I looked back at my gallery and see that Angie also listed my Oct. Gelato Trees as a favorite. Thank you Angie, and again thanks to Mary T for letting me know. I really enjoyed making this card and how it turned out.

Last edited by Greywolf; 11-23-2013 at 08:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Here are the wonderful cards that found there way into my favorite this past week!

bfinlay CC453 Merry Kissmas by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers One of a Kind Flake... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jand jccc CC453 Ice Storm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

meisu4 Bright Sunshiny Day by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin CCCHRISTMAS CARDINAL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
MMTPT IRIS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT454 Stars by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein Purple Paint by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinscotsgirl Emboss Resist So Thankful by stampinscotsgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Ruby Anniversary by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Mixed up feathers by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Liz*** Fairy Card by Liz*** - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JoBear2 CAS247 Winter Wonderland! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are so many beautiful cards in the gallery this week, this is just a small sampling of them.

I am full of Gratitude, not just this week but all year through, for the wonderful site that Splitcoast Stampers is.
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh la, la! Un merci tout sp�cial � Linda Polder aka Holsteen d'avoir pris le temps de jeter un oeil sur ma carte, c'est toujours gratifiant d'�tre reconnue par ses pairs!

Special thanks to Linda Polder for choosing my card. I feel privileged to have been selected by my pair... <3

French-Canadian SU! Demo and Fan Club member

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have... Maya Angelou
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #12  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Brenda, for favoring "Merry Christmas Pine"! I am so thrilled you selected it! Puts a big smile on my face!!!

Thanks Stacy for notifying me!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

What an ending to this beautiful autumn day!

Thank you so very much Linda (Holstein) for choosing to add the It Came Upon a Midnight Clear card to your favorites and this forum! Coming from the wonderful artist that you are, is a big honor and thrill!

Thank you to Angie (ohmypaper) for choosing to add the Knock knock card to your favorites and this forum! This coming from a newly crowned Dirty Girl is really special. I'll be letting the DHS know of this, he hasn't seen that photo of the card yet, but he'll love it! So not only did you make my day, you'll be putting a smile on the face of a sweet little boy!

Thank you to Stacy , for the notifications! You helped to end this night on a happier note!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #14  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Jennifer-Mother'sdaughter, you are always so kind and thoughtful!! Thanks for favoring my Christmas Cardinal and my Iris card!!! Now I probably won't be able to sleep...so giggly inside!!
Thank you as well Angie-Ohmypaper, sweet southern belle, for liking my Christmas door...you added to all my giggles!
Thank you Vicki-Vdm for two things, one-favoring my Iris and two, telling me! Heehee!! Well, telling me about all of them! You are a sweetheart!
AND...Thank you miss Brenda-Tessaduck (you are doing an awesome job BTW) for liking my Stain Glass Resist...I so appreciate all of you ladies and feel so honored to be named here!!
Now, I have to happy dance myself to bed!! You guys are the best!! I have never known so many genuinely sweet natured, generous, talented ladies in all my life!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #15  
Gallery Gazer

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Thank you Jennifer aka Mother's Daughter for choosing my Winter Wonderland card as a favourite - I feel so blessed - and thank you Angie for letting me know, much appreciated

2 of my Favourites this past week are:

Flowers for Evelyn by susie australia - so much detail in the gorgeous garden that Susie created

It came upon a Midnight Clear by mother's daughter - a beautiful Christmas card that took my breath away
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Aw....You ladies are the BEST and know how to make a gal feel special! Big thank you to Linda (Holstein) for favoriting my Magic Snowflake card, and to Brenda (Tessaduck) for favoriting my Warm winter Wishes card! This makes me feel all warm inside! And thank you, Vicki, for letting me know~Big Hugs and Blessings to you all~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 12:31 AM   #17  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Hallo Everyone
and Happy Thanksgiving to all the US stampers here.

Here are a few cards for this week...

A Little Poinsettia by cathymac :
SC463 A Little Poinsettia by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT454 Stars by hobbydujour :
*WT454 Stars by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT454 Snowflakes and Polished Stone by Clownmom :
WT454 Snowflakes and Polished Stone_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frosty Grunge by hordemother :
Frosty Grunge by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FALL FAIRY by Tammie E :
FALL FAIRY by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I am off to see more great cards !
Have a great week,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 12:34 AM   #18  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Good morning, all.
I was away last weekend and I really missed this thread since I never had time to catch up on it when I got home again.

Here are a couple from me. There were so many beautiful cards for the embossing resist challenge on Thursday, I'd love to have picked more, but I've listed this one because I can't believe it's Marg's first attempt at this technique. Along with me she was one of many who tried something new this week - always fun!!
Susie's cards are ALWAYS amazing, I loved her use of DP to really make this one.

Margstamps ~Tropical Glow

melissabanbury ~ Snow Goose

susie australia ~ MMTPT277 - flowers for Evelyn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 03:19 AM   #19  
Kookie Creator

Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) for selecting Floating Music and for letting me know! I am honoured.
My Gallery: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=205930
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 03:33 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

What a wonderful surprise this cold and snowy morning to find myself among the favourites for the week! Thank you so much Angie for naming my Aqua and Pearl card as a favourite of yours. Thank you also Mary for letting me know. Here is a favourite of mine from last week.
CC453 Gathering Greens by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 03:36 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Jennifer and Niki, for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. You started my Sunday is a very happy way. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 03:44 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

I have a few this week..not much gallery gazing time.. Happy Thanksgiving to all the US folks!

For All the Saints by meisu4

FS354 it's a blustery day by jkanack

CC453 Gathering Greens by BeckyTE

WT454 Gold Embossed by Holstein
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 03:47 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

There were three cards that entered by Favorites file this week:

Two by mother's daughter that are truly exquisite and awe-inspiring too:

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

MMTPT277 Happy Birthday Evelyn

A lovely card by Dockside and her daughter each combining their individual talents to make one special card.

Cross Stitch Christmas by Dockside

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:12 AM   #24  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Angie, thanks for making my Sunday by mentioning my Holly in a Basket card. It was fun to make. Linda, thank you for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:16 AM   #25  

Wow...thank you so much, Angela and Niki, for selecting my Fall Fairy card as one of your favorites this week! What a way to start my morning! Angela, another thanks for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:19 AM   #26  

Thanks Brenda, Angie, Polly and Jennifer for warming my heart this morning with mentions of my cards. Thanks Mary for your time. It doesn't get any better than this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:32 AM   #27  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a pleasant surprise this morning -- three cards in the Favorites thread. Thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for favoriting my Red and White Christmas card; Vicki (vdm) for including my Musical Wreath card; and Niki for favoriting my Snowflakes and Polished Stone card. And I appreciate Linda (Holstein) for letting me know about all three.

I usually favorite those cards that I plan to CASE. Here are some from my list:

CC453 Peace Ornament by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT454 Magic Snowflake by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT454 Stars by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC456, CAS247, Musical Wreath_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:38 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Lois, for mentioning my card. I truly appreciate it.....and you. Thank you too, Mary, for your notifications this Sunday. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:40 AM   #29  
Inking Addict

Thank you so much mother's daughter for choosing my Fairy card as one of your favourites this week! What a lovely surprise!

Thank you too Tessaduck for notifying me.

There are so many wonderful cards on here to give us all lots of inspiration. x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:50 AM   #30  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you so much JBgreendawn for choosing my card ! I am so thrilled !!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:51 AM   #31  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you so much Linda for picking my card!!!! Glad you liked it and thanks Stacy for letting me know!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 05:03 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Janet, for listing my card among your favorites. I appreciate your nod. Thank you, Mary, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 05:26 AM   #34  

What a beautiful gallery again this week!
Here are just some of the ones I found.

stamperrobin MMTPT IRIS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac SC463 A Little Poinsettia by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Tattered Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

laughingstamper Quick and Easy Light and Mist by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom WT454 Peaceful Trees by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini Take Time by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujuour *WT454 Stars by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitty1 wu Sail Out by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother'sdaugher Sail Out by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Twilight Beach by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Mixed up feathers by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy Black and Silver Bamboo Pen by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC416 Ice Covered Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC416, Calla Lilies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC416 Star by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Fallen Leaf IC416 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 05:28 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

The sun hasn't shown itself yet, but there's sunshine in my life thanks to the wonderful people and ladies of SCS, especially the following ladies...

Sallie , as you're a favorite artist of mine, having a card favored by you is such an honor. This week it's a double honor, as you chose to favor the MMTPPT277 fan card and the Diorama card! What joy you have brought on this Sunday.

Jocelyn (JoBear2), see where a little inspiration can take a person, it was your fabulous card that inspired me to make the snowy diorama, Thank you for favoring this, what an honor!

Janet (Glitter Goddess), Thank you for the honor and mention of the diorama card here in the favorites forum! I am honored. I love how your user name fits the glittery card, cuz there was glitter all over from it's making!

Thank you to the Fantastic Favorites team! You work so hard at spreading sunshine and joy!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 05:39 AM   #36  
Insane Embellisher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so many favorites this week.

Believe In Magic by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Season Blessings by didlet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Catalog CASE Poinsettia by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful moments by Stamperamma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CTS55 God Bless You K.I.S.S. by jillastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glenda Nov '13 by afullmer0327 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Wreath by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Wreath by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Magic! by jenmitchell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkling Snowflake for Queen Susie by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splattered Maple Leaf by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tag card II by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS247 Deck the Halls! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Evergreen Trimmed for Merry Monday by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 05:58 AM   #37  

Thank you, Stacy (JBgreendawn) for listing my Christmas tags as one of your favorites! And thank you to Vicki (vdm) for notifying me!! It's a great day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 06:13 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

I hope all my SCS family has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all the inspiration and friendship and wonderful comments that keep me stampin'.

My favorites this Thanksgiving week

kittie747...
Gold and White Christmas Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193... Double Take Thanks by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... Bud and Anne's Anniversary_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... White Christmas Wreath by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

genistamps... Jingle Bells by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catdidit... Rustic build-a-wreath by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... TLC456 Flower Softly Wreath by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber... WONDERFUL WINTERY WISHES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... CC453 Gathering Greens by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... Holiday Chickadees by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdutchr... CC453- PTI by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... MMTPT277 Happy Birthday Evelyn! by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It Came upon a Midnight Clear by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... CC453 Merry Kissmas by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... TLC456 CC453 Christmas Wreath by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... CC453, Celebrate With Friends by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL... Hanging Stars and Warm Wishes by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy... CC453, Leafy thanksgiving by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Christmas Owl CC453 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee... CC453 Poinsettia Wreath by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clownmom... Thanksgiving Flip Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... Wedding Pearls by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT454 ~ Christmas Carol by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YoursTruly... Snowflake Wreath by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graywolf... CCC13 Nov Silver Trees gw by Greywolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT454 Gold Embossed by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Paint by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen... QFTD191 Wreath of Peace by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SweetMissDaisy... Flock of Feathers - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... Love at Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gl1253... Santa's suits by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Debby4000... Liquid Pearls by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot... Nature's Gold jhg by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GLENDA BROOKS... Merry Christmas by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 06:16 AM   #39  
Glitter Guru

Thank you Lori B for picking my card as a favourite

Dea

My Blog: Express Yourself
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2013, 06:40 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, thank you(double thanks), Nancy, for listing two of my cards among your favorites. You are always SO kind towards me....and it is appreciated. Thanks, Mary, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes