View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #30
Crafty Secrets
Kookie Creator

Location: Surrey BC but we have a little warehouse in Blaine, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamper1996 View Post
Crafty Secrets is having free shipping all week in addition to sale prices and gifts with your order! I already placed my order. Here is the link to their blog post, explaining the details: Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Ideas and Tips: Black Friday Week Long SALE With Free S&H, Hot Deals and Gifts!
Thanks a bunch Rene for mentioning our Black Friday Sale which runs until midnight Dec 1st. Weíve never had such low prices but I want to pass the savings onto our customers! I'm going to leave all the Christmas Medium Clear Art Stamps marked down to $4.95 (which is over $10.00 off!) but during the sale we also have free S&H and 'extra' gifts. On Sale - all our Clear Art Stamp Sets, Creative Scraps, Cotton, Image Booklets, Stickers, etc.

I need to sell all my stock and just focus on our CDís and Digital Downloads as we live in Canada and Shelley, my shipper in the USA is doing her third round of chemotherapy (breast cancer) and my hubby has been helping her fill orders but itís so hard getting across the border. When the Clear Stamp Sets sell out we have been turning them into Digital Art Stamps and the images are bigger, re-sizeable, no S&H and less money. I made up some card idea samples sheets on Blog
Attached Thumbnails
black-friday-sale-banner-web.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!