View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 06:13 AM   #38
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

I hope all my SCS family has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all the inspiration and friendship and wonderful comments that keep me stampin'.

My favorites this Thanksgiving week

kittie747...
Gold and White Christmas Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193... Double Take Thanks by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... Bud and Anne's Anniversary_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... White Christmas Wreath by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

genistamps... Jingle Bells by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catdidit... Rustic build-a-wreath by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... TLC456 Flower Softly Wreath by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber... WONDERFUL WINTERY WISHES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... CC453 Gathering Greens by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... Holiday Chickadees by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdutchr... CC453- PTI by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... MMTPT277 Happy Birthday Evelyn! by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It Came upon a Midnight Clear by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... CC453 Merry Kissmas by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... TLC456 CC453 Christmas Wreath by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... CC453, Celebrate With Friends by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL... Hanging Stars and Warm Wishes by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy... CC453, Leafy thanksgiving by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Christmas Owl CC453 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee... CC453 Poinsettia Wreath by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clownmom... Thanksgiving Flip Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... Wedding Pearls by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT454 ~ Christmas Carol by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YoursTruly... Snowflake Wreath by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graywolf... CCC13 Nov Silver Trees gw by Greywolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT454 Gold Embossed by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Paint by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen... QFTD191 Wreath of Peace by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SweetMissDaisy... Flock of Feathers - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... Love at Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gl1253... Santa's suits by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Debby4000... Liquid Pearls by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot... Nature's Gold jhg by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GLENDA BROOKS... Merry Christmas by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!