View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #10
mother's daughter
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart

Here are the wonderful cards that found there way into my favorite this past week!

bfinlay CC453 Merry Kissmas by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers One of a Kind Flake... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jand jccc CC453 Ice Storm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

meisu4 Bright Sunshiny Day by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin CCCHRISTMAS CARDINAL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
MMTPT IRIS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT454 Stars by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein Purple Paint by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinscotsgirl Emboss Resist So Thankful by stampinscotsgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Ruby Anniversary by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Mixed up feathers by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Liz*** Fairy Card by Liz*** - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JoBear2 CAS247 Winter Wonderland! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are so many beautiful cards in the gallery this week, this is just a small sampling of them.

I am full of Gratitude, not just this week but all year through, for the wonderful site that Splitcoast Stampers is.
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!