View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
tessaduck
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Default Yum

Here comes Turkey Day, U. S.! Check out my favorites for the week:

Warmest Holiday Wishes by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Pearls by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC463 Red and White Christmas_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC463 Snowy Warm Wishes by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
have you got your traveling bag...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Metro Masculine Birthday by slschaf771 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magic Card - Color my World by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Paint by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT454 STAIN GLASS RESIST by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS354 - Merry Christmas Pine by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC416 Ice Covered Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
At the HOP, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Away in a Manger by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be sure: I am grateful for the scs community of crafters, especially those who participate and help to facilitate this thread. YOU are my favorites! Thank you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!