View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #6838
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Hi all, I have been quiet as I have been busy writing up my Spellbloggers post - it goes live on Dec 1st. It's been quite a mission, but I think I have done it now... also learnt a lot in Photoscape - how to make a collage, how the resize photos and all sorts! Brain strain I think.

We had an afternoon of thunder yesterday, and some rain - how come the plants grow twice as fast after rain than when I have been hosing them??

Hope you enjoy your quiet day Maggie, and that Kelly and Lynn are soon back in the world of cyber communication and back here - the group is quiet without them.

I got some dies off Blitsy the other week that arrived this morning - it was cheaper to buy 3 of them there, and have them posted, than it would have been to buy two on line from a NZ outlet plus postage. Crazy!!

Back to the studio now to make a commissioned card - bye!! Waves furiously
I can't wait to see what you have created for the Spellbinders blog. What an honor that is for you.

Plants love rain water. It has all those nutriants in it that faucet water doesn't have. I can see it in my own plants and grass after a good rain. That's one reason I have a rain barrel. Which reminds me, it's probably full and I need to use it so it can fill up again. We're supposed to get a cold front come through on Friday with rain Friday and Saturday. I've got a Scout Court of Honor to go to on Saturday, and I hate driving in the rain.

What dies did you get from Blitsy? I buy from there once in awhile if it's worth it. I usually only buy dies if I can get a good deal on them. They are so expensive. Have you ever bought from My Favorite Things. They were having a sidewalk sale yesterday. It's probably still on. They had stamp sets and dies on sale 50-75% off. I bought 2 stamp sets each $4.50 and a couple dies that were $11. Those were pretty good deals. Two of the dies I can use to make shaped cards. The largest size was 5"
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!