View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #322
tishttr1
Proud Fan Club Member

I’m rather new to the “Tea-Potters” but I truly believe this thread/challenge is BLESSED.

Today I wasn’t feeling too happy, family problem and life issues in general. I went to the mailbox to get yesterday’s mail (what new bills do I have today) and “YEEHA” guess what I got, yes-in-deedee, I got my TICKLE! All the frustration LEFT! I was smiling before I opened the envelope. I was even happier when I saw the Tickle was from Canada (I like postage stamps from different places), and OH MY GOODNESS when I opened it.

The elation, joy, and happiness I felt from receiving such a BEAUTIFUL card is beyond words. The focal image is hand painted, there is ribbon, stitching, the paper is coordinated perfectly, and it has a little bat on top – what a perfect touch!

This card as well as the other one I received before is 100% more prettier in hand then the gallery picture could ever display. But that’s not all, I also received not one, not two, but several images for me to color, including House Mouse and I LOVE House Mouse.

I’m almost in tears now because I’m happy. This thread is indeed blessed at the very least it’s a blessing to me. The last time I received the tickle I was down in the dumps and I had the same reaction – Tickled to tears with Joy.

Thank You so very, very much Kokirose and Tea-Potters
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!