View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:03 AM   #6833
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Woot, here here for lunch with the gf!!

You liked the movie? My dd's had to read the bok as required reading in Middle School ... they didn't care for it, and one of the two went to see Ender's with a friend who is the #1 fan I thought about taking my son to see it (he's 9) but he said he didn't want to see that, and wanted to see Thor instead, lol! No ...... that chicken movie .... Free Birds? My dh took him, I got to craft!

ooooooooooh, speaking of my son, how about I get the WORST mommy award!!
He lost a tooth on Monday, it was loose for a few days. And the tooth fairy forgot!!!! I just spaced and fell asleep without putting the money and taking the tooth. Oh my word, I felt so bad. His face was crushed. I told him sweetie, she must have had a lot of houses to visit and many children. He was saying Well Santa makes it to every house and he has all those toys to carry, I don't understand! OH I felt just awful. I slipped $20 in his pillow last night so he woke up much happier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Enjoyed lunch out with my GF yesterday. It's amazing to see how far she has come in her career from when she used to be a secretary at our offices, and now is a manager at the oil and gas company that she went to when she left our office. She gets to travel to different places in the world and the last 2 weeks was working on a new oil rig.

Last night I went with another GF to go see Ender's Game. She and I both like Orson Scott Card who wrote the book and I'm a sci-fi fan so it was enjoyable. Mostly geared to young teens, but I'm not sure they will get the message of the movie.

Boss is out of the office again today with a client at mediation. Got lots of boring stuff for me to do here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!