View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:57 AM   #6832
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Shell, how amazing of a story with the butterfly! I had a similiar experience with a dragonfly but I know that it touched her heart and was there for a reason - I believe!

You go nurse!! Did I tell you that's what my dd18 is studying? Yep, her dream is to go into trauma or pediatrics.

I know Cologne! That's a fun, fascinating city! We even took the kids there as we passed through to another city. I used to live in Ulmen. A tiny, blinka nd miss it German town. It was total imersion - we talked, ate, became one of the locals SUPER QUICK! I absolutely ADORED my childhood!!!

I'm sorry you still under the weather. Did you get your B12 shot? I got one last year when I had a whopper of a flu .The nurse said I had to have it, LOL!

Hugs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Waving Hello! I worked extra today- we have nurses dropping like flies and it is such a BUSY time at work! So, I worked extra today to help out. I am off tomorrow- Yeah!

We drove all day Sunday- out the door by 9AM Central time- when we are home, that never happens! We hit really bad Thunderstorms then high winds. I had the great fortune of driving thru the worst of it....pretty wild- only about 5 minutes of really scary, then we had the most amazing sky!

I have to tell you all a quick story.....when Stephi was getting ready to run on Sat., a butterfly fluttered around by her and then came and landed by us...... It was about 60 out, and NO bugs anywhere..... We did not see another bug all weekend either..... I felt like everything is going to be OK...... I am not sure what that was all about, but felt really strongly that Stephi has an angel watching out for her! Has that ever happened to anyone???

Maxine- please remind us when your post will go up for Spellbinders- so cool!!! Enjoy the mild weather and the flowers! So true about the weeds growing at twice the speed of the grass and flowers!

Lynn and Kelly- hope the computer issues get resolved quickly!

Kelly- glad little guy is better and you are not flat in bed! Mmmmm I want to go to Germany - where did you live? My Mom's Grandpa was from ~ 30 Km East of Cologne..... I think it would be so awesome to visit there and meet up with relatives.....! Enjoy the wine.

I am at the end of 2 weeks of antibiotics and really better, but still stuffed up.., well not really stuffed up, more like I can feel my sinuses are swollen inside..... I called today to see if I can get an allergy shot this week, and they want me to come see the doc tomorrow afternoon. They said alot of people are sick- the mold counts are really high. (Mold allergy is why we have an artificial tree for Christmas).....

Maggie- you have so much fun woman! I love how much you do with friends and get out of the house! Cool for your friend that gets to travel all over- does she like that??? Sometimes the boring days at work are not so bad...long as they do not drag on.....

OK- gotta get to bed! I have to try to get unpacked tomorrow and get some laundry done : )

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!