View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #6825
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Oh Maggie, I missed this on my last stop in here! So sorry! He is okay, still a bit (slight bit) under the weather but mostly fine, thx for asking! He is back at school and has that "hoarse" sounding voice but no symptoms to keep him home. Me, ugh! I feel so worn out. my body aches, etc .. but again, no symptoms, so onward we go! My mom is like you don't stay still long enough to even catch anything, LOL! Thanks, mom!

I'm still w/out my blog and can only do some on the IPad. Apple offers those classes to tutor you, lol. I"ve been using it for 2 years! But for the blog, it's so technical - I'll have to have something give me a crash course on using it, or watch you tube, LOL! Like it won't scroll down past a certain point to edit ... it's crazy. And I'm clueless

Well, I broke open a treasured bottle of GERMAN WINE!! Oh ask me how happy am I!!!!!! I miss 'my homeland' - I grew up in Europe, but we spent 4.5 of those years in Germany from 6 to almost 10 so I call it home I left my heart there and have been back twice - and each time I Just know that if money was no option, I'd have a home there in a heartbeat! And one in the Swiss Alps. And maybe the south of France. And London. Yes, London outskirts .... OOOOOH the possibilities!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn, hope they get you fixed up soon!

Maxine, hi! Yes, keeping Shell in prayer for those storms - and if Jeanette was affected, I'm not sure if she's still on vacation and everything is okay her way, too.

{{{{{{{{{ Group hug all around!!!!!!!! }}}}}}}
Glad to hear that your DS is doing so much better. Here's prayers for you that you feel better also. I'm surprised that you're not sicker with all that you put your body through with the stress in your life.

What software do you use for your blog? I'm using blogger and doesn't seem to have many problems - at least not for me.

I'd love to have the opportunity to visit in Europe. What wonderful adventures. Go easy on the wine though.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!