View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #1758
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hi Gals! Maggie thanks for posting the link to the Santa Sack. I have had a migraine most of the day. Started around noon and is little better now but really a wasted day home alone. So funny because I passed on the tailgate as I wanted some down time and to also avoid the weather .... Very windy and I am very allergic. Did my best to not feel crummy and ended up bad anyway. Oh well... Would of been worse if I would of been out in it all day. White stuff is blowing... Might be desert brom. ( spelling and I am not sure??). Regardless I am a bit better now.

Nancy, yes I did put everything away. I actually sorted it all out by line since I ended up with so much. I also wanted to compare what I received to what I already have. Yes, I did get a $100 worth of product. Especially since you can never get their line at a greatly reduced price. I will order one more sack and take a picture before I put it away. Wasn't thinking or would of done it this time. Got so excited in my organizing mode. LOL. Off the top of my head here is what I got: one 6x6 paper pad, one ribbon/trim package, one miscellaneous embellishment package, a lot of 12x12 paper from various lines, some sort of embellishment to go with each paper line (besides what I have already mentioned) they sent and then several things from the Make It Merry line. That stands out because I noticed now much of that line there was. Also, several sheets of letter stickers. The box they sent was full! Ordered Monday and received it Friday. So wish I would of taken a picture.

In December they are doing the same thing with stamps. That one I am bit unsure of as I own some of their stamps and if I receive a duplicate it isn't like paper or embellishments where you can use more.

I am cleaning out some of my craft stuff. Not sure if I will store it in a box for DD or donate it or sell it. All old stuff and my tastes have changed. My friend here just cleaned out and I got a lot from her. Lol need to make room. No stamps are part of the clean out. Just can never part with those. Though sometimes I think the House Mouse Are just taking up space. Never, ever use those any more and same with my front and backs from Art Imprssions. Oh well for now I will keep them. Forgot to mention the foam stamps. Remember when foam stamp letters and paint were all the rage?

I rented Bridesmaids to watch tonight. Heard it is hilarious. Hope so and not too naughty. LOL it is rated R so I told DD she is out of luck for watching it.

Mother in law is at her hotel. Tomorrow is her birthday. She wants to watch football all day. Not me... DH is on that one. I will meet up with them for an early dinner to celebrate.

DD is moving forward on her chances of playing at Disneyland in the spring with school. She is one more playing test closer! I hope she gets to do this. I would be beyond excited if she plays at the park! Got her music and all Disney songs of course I think I am way more excited than she is but then she is the one with the work to do to get there. They are selling candy to fundraise $ for the trip! So far she has sold $65 towards her trip. Not too bad. Want her to at least hit $100 for it.

Have a good night all! Brandy get better!
Sorry that you had a migraine and negated the time home alone and not getting anything done.

Happy Birthday to your MIL. So did she watch football all day. I do like to watch it some, but don't think I could take it all day long.

What instrument does your DD play? How exciting to even have the opportunity to maybe play at Disneyland. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her and saying a little prayer. That would be so fabulous.

HOw was the movie? I don't go to see R rated movies either. I've probably missed some that might have been good, but it was something that I decided a long time ago. One of my GF's and I are going to see Ender's Game tomorrow night. Can't wait.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!