View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #6822
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Hi S.A's - Awesome result for your DD Shelly - well done!

Maggie I am sure you will find challenges - although they seem to be heading towards Christmas challenges now...

Kelly I know what you mean about ipads - DH has a tablet and it don't like it either - although I don't use it much, so probably have not truly mastered it.

Talking of computer issues - I just managed to wipe my whole awards page - I was updating it and didn't realise I had highlighted the whole page, (thought it was just the part that was not doing what I wanted it to do) and hit delete..........

ARGhhhh, not impressed as some of the blogs are now closed, and I had linked nearly all the awards to the cards that had won them, and they went right back .
Not a good start to the day.
Yes, I was was able to find a few challenges - Anything Goes, CAS, one for a man, so it was all good.

Hmmm.. . when I delete something like that, if I hit Cntrl Z right away it will come back. My computer has a very sensitive touch, so this happens all the time and drives me nuts. The only way to fix it is to disable the touchpad on the laptop, but I use it sometimes in addition to the wireless mouse, so I don't want to do that.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!