Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending November 17th

Hello and Welcome to this weeks favorite thread! This is where we share all the wonderful things we find in the gallery and put in our favorites. The ladies who will notify you are Brenda, Linda, Vicki, Angie, Mary and me. And did you notice that the Newest Dirty Gallery opened yesterday and our very own Angie is DIRTY!! CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE!! ! You can leave her some love here .

(a few of my favorites this week have come out of the dirty gallery and your fan club membership will need to be active to view them)

CT1113 - Beauty of Autumn by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A cold Colorado night CC452 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC452 Frosty Peaceful Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Lee's Fave - CT1113 - Grateful Grater ** by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PPA179 CAS Joyful Star by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it Snow by swillsh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC13 Nov - Merry Holly by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD190 A Dusting of Snow by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Arrow

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Stacy, for getting us started this week...

Here are my finds;

MIX WINTER b.d. by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS354 Berries and Bird by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have A Very Merry Christmas by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Jolly Holiday by AnnFran - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm Here If You Need Me by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a Holly Jolly Season by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Hearts Come Home for Christmas by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardinal Noel IC415 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas Doopr by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD190 Noel by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT453,Jingle Wreath by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Verve by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Noel Christmas Tag by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC462, vellum joy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Magic of Christmas by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFT Happy Heart Snowman by Kimberly Crawford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouette Birds by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC13 Oct - Red Ornaments by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That Star by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC452 Be Very Merry by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittery Trees by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A cold Colorado night CC452 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Black and White Thoughts by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From Our House to Yours! by stampingirl8910 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wreath by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile treasures

Thanks, Stacy, for starting the thread, and ATTAGIRL, ANGIE -- Congrats, you dirty girl, you!

I found lots of treasures in the galleries this week. Great sketch, clever engineering, and lovely colors. Here's some of my favorites for the week:

sequins, veil, lace, she's ready...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Festive Flurry Flying Easel Gift Card Holder by BronJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee Time - Grab a Cup! SC462 by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT276 Sketch a Scene by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC462 Snowy Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hi Friend by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC452 PEACE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkling Snowflake by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC462 - Love you Bunches by scrapsaurus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT453 - Sewing Wreath by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC415, Pretty in Pink by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So-- What did I miss?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks Vicki for choosing my All Hearts Come Home for Christmas and Have A Very Merry Christmas cards as some of your favorites. Thanks Brenda for letting me know.
Have a great evening.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 08:05 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thanks everyone! The smile just won't go away!

Here are some of the beauties I found this week....

Glitter Goddess - Distressed Tree by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper - Washi Tape Note by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP - Art Gallery Anyone? by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty - WT453 & CAS246 & SNSS: Glistering Wreath by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri - Frosty Festive Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Broom - Santa's New Coat by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ceedee - CCC13 Nov - Merry Holly by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - That Star by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ceedee - CCC13 Oct - Red Ornaments by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - TLC455 hello, beautiful by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies - Noel by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - DDSKETCH1113~Christmas Rose~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rohla - Happy Heart Snowman by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LuvLee - Cuddles by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LuvLee - Retail Therapy by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bar - Merry Christmas - MFT November New Product Launch by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cricketeer - A Purrrfect SPARKS Day by Cricketeer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk - Blue Mug by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - CC452 PEACE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson - Happy Birthday Evan! by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger - STS#8 CAS Contempo Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nin Nin - CT1113 - Friends to the End by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine - F4A195 Cat Lover's Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies - happy (layout) by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coffeestamper - GRATEFUL FOR MY COFFEE! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - F4A195 Happy Birthday Sunflower, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - IC415 Wreaths by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 - IC415 Free to Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #7  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

I also wanted to say congratulations to Angie, our newest "dirty girl"!!!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #8  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink Happy ... Happy Dance!!!!

What a wonderful way to start the day!!!!! Thank you so much Stacy and Brenda for favoring my card. It means so much to me to be included on your lists of favorites.... You have definitely made my day, I have a huge smile on my face!!!!! Thank you so much..

Thank you so much Brenda for letting me know!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Thank you so much, Angie, for listing my Frosty Festive Wreath card - I'm thrilled!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #10  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here's some of my favorites for the week:

A Masculine Card with ... by BMZ :
A Masculine Card with "Faux Leather" Background by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Sampler by stitchingandstamping :
Fall Sampler by stitchingandstamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Kiss by LittleSeaOtter :
Christmas Kiss by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452 A CAS Buffet by BeckyTE :
CC452 A CAS Buffet by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 Winter Bird by Cook22 :
WT453 Winter Bird by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
NOEL 4-Step Card (view 2 of 2) by Norma25 :
NOEL 4-Step Card (view 2 of 2) by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A195 Listen Darling by grannytranny :
F4A195 Listen Darling by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful Banner by Sweet Irene :
Thankful Banner by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 02:42 AM   #12  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Here are my favorites for this week. What talent we have in our community.

Four beautiful wreath cards . I LOVE wreaths but that's no secret.

CAS246 Inspired Wreath by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wreath by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frosty Festive Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS246 ~ Madera Wreath by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No one can color like Kecia .
Christmas Kiss by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Buddies by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Linda is the "Queen" of elegance.

I love Irene's clever button candy.
IC415 Button Jar by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sallie has created an modern artistic masterpiece. I LOVE it.
IC415 Wreaths by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrie is inspiring and amazing.
IC415 - Cookies Under Cover by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie amazes me week after week with her creative style and coloring.
Cardinal Noel IC415 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 04:09 AM   #13  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Brenda, Thank you so much for favoring the wreath card!!!! Thanks for all your hard work at SCS, too!!!!

Stacy, Thanks for letting me know!!!! I appreciate all you do!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 04:28 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Congrats Angie on being a dirty girl!!!!

Thanks to Vicki, Brenda and Kittie for the mentions of my cards this week. You know how to make a gal feel good Thanks Brenda for all your time you give to this thread.

Here are some favorites I found.
In Need of a Nose/FS353 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr & Mrs, FS353 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honouring Sacrifices by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grungy Vintage Santa by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452 Be Very Merry by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1113 Keynote by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lace Crib by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Sunset by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452 Smile by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452 Holiday Home by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
perpage=48&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=]Winter Frost Snowflakes by blessingsX3 [/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bermuda, Island, Cabana Wreath by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT276 Sketch a Scene by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serene Silhouettes for Winter by Carol Payne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC462 Warm Holiday Cheer by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflakes Sparkle by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 White Wreath and Polka Dots by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 Christmas Love Wreath by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 - Christmas warms your Heart by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:F4A195 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A195 A wallet with pictures ( inside ) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Staircase and Kitty Cats by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shimmery White Nativity by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
rpage=48&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=]Happy Winter Sampler by stitchingandstamping [/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX42 Black and blue by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Foiled Merry MIX42 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC13 - They Traveled a Great Distance by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me the ones I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 04:30 AM   #15  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Angie, thank you, for favoring my Sunflower card. That really started my morning off great and with a smile on my face.

I am so excited for you. I just saw you are a Dirty Girl. Wooohooo, good for you.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 05:06 AM   #16  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Vicki and Angie, thanks soooooo much for mentioning my "That Star" card. I really enjoyed making that one and am so honored you liked it. Makes my Sunday very special.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 05:28 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Vicki, thank you for mentioning my Snowy Christmas Door card this week. I appreciate it so much.

Thank you Mary for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 05:35 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Vicki, Brenda & Linda thanks so much for mentioning my cards I am grinning from ear to ear and Mary, thanks for letting me know.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 05:37 AM   #19  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Brenda aka Tessaduck, for the mention of my card here....and to Mary T. for letting me know. So very appreciated and an honour to get a shout out here.
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 05:39 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thanks to four kind ladies: Stacy, Brenda, Angie and Kittie....all for including a card of mine on your "favorites" lists for the week. It means a lot to me and I am thrilled. Thank you, Linda, for taking the time to notify me. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 05:40 AM   #21  
Kookie Creator

Thank you so much Angie (ohmypaper!) for selecting my Distressed Tree card as a favourite. I appreciate it very much! And many thanks Linda (Holstein) for letting me know. Happy Sunday everyone.
My Gallery: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=205930
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #22  
BMZ
Embossing Fanatic

hello Nikki: thank you so much for mentioning my masculine card as a favorite of yours! have a wonderful week end
hugs bibiana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations to Angie. Way to go!
Thanks also to Brenda for a great job doing the favorites thread.
Heart hugs ♥ ♥ ♥ to Vicki, Linda, and Brenda for adding me to their favorites. So kind and thoughtful to add me to your awesome list of wonderful stampers.
Some of my favorites this week.....
It's long.

bon2stamp... Holly Jolly Ornament by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell... CAS246 Inspired Wreath by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie.... CAS246 ~ Madera Wreath by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle... Christmas Wreath by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingirl18910... From Our House to Yours! by stampingirl8910 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri... Frosty Festive Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99... Black and White Thoughts by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gratitude in Tango by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ceedee... CCC13 Oct - Red Ornaments by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Fun Snowmen by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... DDSKETCH1113~Christmas Rose~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisaadd... Silhouette Birds by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kimberly Crawford... MFT Happy Heart Snowman by Kimberly Crawford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 06:16 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow! Thank you so much Linda for including my Remembrance Day card in your list of favourites this week. I was really surprised and delighted. Thanks also to Stacy for letting me know and to all your crew who do such a fine job bringing glad tidings to all!!

I didn't have much time this week so my list isn't as large as it should be but here goes ~

IC415,Teeny Tiny Cake by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Wishes by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SNOW Shaker by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry the list is so short. Have a creative week.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 06:29 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

And now the rest of the list.......

Castlepark... The Magic of Christmas by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... SC462, vellum joy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453,Jingle Wreath by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie... Noel Christmas Tag by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... TLC455 hello, beautiful by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... F4A195, Marianne's birthday_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What beauties Kittie added to the gallery this week
kittie747... Christmas Staircase and Kitty Cats by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White on White "All About the Miniatures" by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Christmas Doopr by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger... STS#8 CAS Contempo Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... F4A195 Flower in Winter by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A real awesome card...
vdm... QFTD190 A Dusting of Snow by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi... Snowman Mitten by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn... Believe by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Foiled Merry MIX42 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cardinal Noel IC415 by justwritedesigns at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193... IC415 Free to Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC415 Button Jar by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... IC415, Pretty in Pink by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... *IC415 Wreaths by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... Tree Bauble by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

iluvscrapping... All Hearts Come Home for Christmas by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler... I'm Here If You Need Me by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AnnFran... Holly Jolly Holiday by AnnFran - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... MIX WINTER b.d. by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards. I get all my inspiration right here from all the great stampers on SCS. Gotta' love it!
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.

Last edited by jandjccc; 11-17-2013 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: wrong link
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Heart Favorites

I actually got to spend a little bit of time in the galleries this week and fell in love with a few,

*WT453,Jingle Wreath by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT453 Simple Wreath by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*MIX42 Masculine Metal by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #27  

Mary T., I'm so happy you mentioned my Snowman Mitten card. I really enjoyed putting it together and so happy you liked it.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 07:01 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congrat to Chris(glowbug) on becoming a ' dirty girl '.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 07:10 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Mary, for listing my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #31  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Favorites for week 17

Here are some favorites of mine from the week...I know I missed so much and I hate the thought of leaving some jewels out but here we go:
Holly Jolly Holiday by AnnFran - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC415 Free to Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Mix with Metal by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Foiled skull by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX42, F4A195 Congrats by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A195 Angie's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dragons Love Parties! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heartfelt Poinsettia 2013 by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampscapes Man With Walking Stick by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heralding in Christmas by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Verve by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Noel Christmas Tag by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkling Snowflake by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chris' Favorite ~CT1113 by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452, Flourish star by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sequins, veil, lace, she's ready...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC452 Frosty Peaceful Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frosty Festive Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 & CAS246 & SNSS: Glistering Wreath by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Art Gallery Anyone? by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wonky Tree TLC455 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
In Need of a Nose/FS353 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
well, that's all for now...I know I saw some that should be in here but sometimes I forget to click on the favorites tab!
Have a great day everyone!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 07:39 AM   #32  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

OH!!! Big congrats to Glowbug-Chris and Ohmypaper!-Angie for becoming the newest Dirty girls!!! You ladies are sooo deserving of the honor!!
I'd like to thank some people too!!
Thank you Jandyccc-Mary, for mentioning my Winter Mix card in your favorites!!! WooHoo!
I really struggled with that card so thanks so much!!!
Thank you Ohmypaper!-Angie, for listing my Peace card!! Yippee! It was another struggle trying the background multiple times Heehee!
Thank you Tessaduck-Brenda, for liking my Peace card as well!! Yahoo!
Thank you Vdm-Vicki, for liking my Winter Mix!! Woot, woot!! And you guessed it...doin the happy dance!!
Thank you Angie for delivering the good news!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 07:48 AM   #33  

Thank you, Lesley, for honoring me with a mention of my ""THAT STAR" card. Makes me feel happy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Robin and Lesley, for mentioning my cards among your favorites. It means a lot to me and I appreciate it. Thanks, Linda, for being ever vigilant and letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 08:14 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Oh my! Another listing for my Frosty Festive Wreath - and this time from Kittie who was the person who got me started on wreath cards a couple of years ago. Thank you so very much, Kittie - it's a huge honour to have you pick one of my cards. And thanks, Angie, for letting me know.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #36  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Mary and Sandie, thank you both for mentioning my Snowy Christmas Door this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Thanks soo much Robin for favoring my card! Always a wonderful surprise on Sundays!

Also thanks to Vicki for letting me know!

Senior Design Team member for Gina K Designs
Behind the Scenes Crew at StampTV.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks Lesley for mentioning my Blue Wreath, and to MAry for letting me know. this makes me day so special....you girls are the best!!

Congratulations to Chris and Angie, our new Dirty Girls!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #39  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Linda and Mary, thank you for mentioning my Christmas Staircase and Kitty Cats this week. I appreciate it so much. Mary thanks also for mentioning my White on White All About the Miniatures card.

Last edited by kittie747; 11-17-2013 at 08:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #40  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Robin, thank you for mentioning my Snowy Christmas Door this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes