View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #31
Stamperrobin
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart Favorites for week 17

Here are some favorites of mine from the week...I know I missed so much and I hate the thought of leaving some jewels out but here we go:
Holly Jolly Holiday by AnnFran - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cardinal Noel IC415 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Christmas Doopr by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC415 Free to Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Mix with Metal by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Foiled skull by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX42, F4A195 Congrats by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A195 Angie's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD190 A Dusting of Snow by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dragons Love Parties! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heartfelt Poinsettia 2013 by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampscapes Man With Walking Stick by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heralding in Christmas by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Verve by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Noel Christmas Tag by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkling Snowflake by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC462, vellum joy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT276 Sketch a Scene by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chris' Favorite ~CT1113 by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452, Flourish star by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sequins, veil, lace, she's ready...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC452 Frosty Peaceful Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glittery Trees by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frosty Festive Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 & CAS246 & SNSS: Glistering Wreath by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Art Gallery Anyone? by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wonky Tree TLC455 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
In Need of a Nose/FS353 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
well, that's all for now...I know I saw some that should be in here but sometimes I forget to click on the favorites tab!
Have a great day everyone!!
Prov. 18:21 Speak life!
QFTD201;
Dirty Dozen Alumni; F4A Hostess
Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge Team;
DRS Design Team
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!