View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 06:29 AM   #25
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

And now the rest of the list.......

Castlepark... The Magic of Christmas by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... SC462, vellum joy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453,Jingle Wreath by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie... Noel Christmas Tag by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... TLC455 hello, beautiful by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... F4A195, Marianne's birthday_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What beauties Kittie added to the gallery this week
kittie747... Christmas Staircase and Kitty Cats by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White on White "All About the Miniatures" by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Christmas Doopr by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger... STS#8 CAS Contempo Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... F4A195 Flower in Winter by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A real awesome card...
vdm... QFTD190 A Dusting of Snow by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi... Snowman Mitten by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn... Believe by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Foiled Merry MIX42 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=137985

Dand193... IC415 Free to Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC415 Button Jar by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... IC415, Pretty in Pink by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... *IC415 Wreaths by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... Tree Bauble by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

iluvscrapping... All Hearts Come Home for Christmas by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler... I'm Here If You Need Me by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AnnFran... Holly Jolly Holiday by AnnFran - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... MIX WINTER b.d. by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards. I get all my inspiration right here from all the great stampers on SCS. Gotta' love it!
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.

Last edited by jandjccc; 11-17-2013 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: wrong link
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!