View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #23
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations to Angie. Way to go!
Thanks also to Brenda for a great job doing the favorites thread.
Heart hugs ♥ ♥ ♥ to Vicki, Linda, and Brenda for adding me to their favorites. So kind and thoughtful to add me to your awesome list of wonderful stampers.
Some of my favorites this week.....
It's long.

bon2stamp... Holly Jolly Ornament by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell... CAS246 Inspired Wreath by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie.... CAS246 ~ Madera Wreath by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle... Christmas Wreath by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingirl18910... From Our House to Yours! by stampingirl8910 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri... Frosty Festive Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99... Black and White Thoughts by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gratitude in Tango by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ceedee... CCC13 Oct - Red Ornaments by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Fun Snowmen by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... DDSKETCH1113~Christmas Rose~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisaadd... Silhouette Birds by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kimberly Crawford... MFT Happy Heart Snowman by Kimberly Crawford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!