View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 06:26 AM   #293
wannabcre8tive
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDG View Post
I've had my Cameo for about a month and I think I've gotten maybe one decent cardstock cut out of it. I have tried every conceivable setting; cleaned the blade, cleaned the mat and still it drags and rips every time. This weekend alone I think I've ruined about 20 pieces of 12 x 12. Most of my cardstock is Bazzil. This machine should be so useful but right now I feel like it's a piece of cr*p!
On top of that, try as I might, I have been unable to figure out how to move the rollers so that at least if I'm going to keep ruining paper, it can be 8 1/2 x 11. There is no explanation in the user manual or on the Silhouette website - does anyone know the trick to moving the rollers?
Thanks in advance
My rollers were very hard to move. I took a rubber glove to turn it with and it did not budge for me. My husband finally got it to move. I cannot move the roller myself. I was hoping it would get easier to move, but it hasn't.

I have had a lot of the same problems you are experiencing. I cut at a lower speed which helps some. I have found the smaller the image is, the harder it is to get a good cut.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!