View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 05:26 AM   #293
wannabcre8tive
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDG View Post
I've had my Cameo for about a month and I think I've gotten maybe one decent cardstock cut out of it. I have tried every conceivable setting; cleaned the blade, cleaned the mat and still it drags and rips every time. This weekend alone I think I've ruined about 20 pieces of 12 x 12. Most of my cardstock is Bazzil. This machine should be so useful but right now I feel like it's a piece of cr*p!
On top of that, try as I might, I have been unable to figure out how to move the rollers so that at least if I'm going to keep ruining paper, it can be 8 1/2 x 11. There is no explanation in the user manual or on the Silhouette website - does anyone know the trick to moving the rollers?
Thanks in advance
My rollers were very hard to move. I took a rubber glove to turn it with and it did not budge for me. My husband finally got it to move. I cannot move the roller myself. I was hoping it would get easier to move, but it hasn't.

I have had a lot of the same problems you are experiencing. I cut at a lower speed which helps some. I have found the smaller the image is, the harder it is to get a good cut.

I design for
Mark's Finest Paper Sr Design team, QKR Stampede,
and Eureka Stamps.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!